Home

Dishonest Smuggler

Jackrabbit

This was posted on a Smuggler website the other day...

... Additionally, we have a warning for all players on Starsider, a smuggler named Rafer Azu'kai of the Azu'kai PA has had numerous reports and complaints about him as of late. These include stealing sliced weapons (secretly trading back clones of the wrong weapon or just plain walking off). I would seriously warn anyone who considers doing business with him to take it elsewhere instead, we have no place for this brand of dishonesty in our ranks.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. What makes me sad about this is that I know this guy - I taught him Slicing II =(. Afterwards we had a long, really cool RP conversation. Well, I guess when you're in a PA based around criminal activites...

yeah watch out for this guy I know him personally, he is part of a GREAT RP crime guild wich lives in Vagabonds rest on naboo, he's trouble and don't try to argue with him he's good at making you feel like an idiot :)

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like there's more out there...

A smuggler named Sarain has stolen several suits of very good composite from another player on Starsider. When Sarain returns the armor and apologizes, that player will contact me and her name will be removed. Until then, avoid dealing with this character and avoid armor with the label "Cats" on it for sale from this character.

I actually had a CSR talk to me about this ... last week I think. I guess I had received a suit of this stolen CATS armor, and he wanted me to tell him where it was. Apparently though, he didn’t look at the full item log. Once he did, I’m assuming, he said, “Sorry there’s been a mistake, it looks like you gave it back. Sorry for your time”. :rolleyes:.

Anyway, stay away from this person.

Archived