Home

Others...thing..post...here

-st-carebear

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol the old orignal 1 is better especially when u view the flash in full screen f11.........

i like this video because he say it in a way like he teaching an english lesson

on 1 particular special word

adjective..adverb are used .heh

but u can't use what it said in real life to a stranger or you might get into trouble

so when every time ppl scold that * word to me i think of this video :)

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know... Maybe he still checks the news and such, but doesn't post...

Anyway, did you see the news on the site? GothiX has left the team, but we got Oxyonagon instead (who's already begun work on Level 6)...:)

Still no word from the other guys I've contacted!

Originally posted by Jedi Luke

Cheers GothiX and good luck mapping. I'm suprised by how much free time you have to work on all the Mods you're working for. Keep up the good mapping GothiX. :)

That was exactly the problem, I didn't have much time. I'm now sort of a grandpa person at TMU, AOTC, LOTR, and RAJ. besides, I work best freelance, I'm afraid.

*shrug*

• 2 weeks later...

hmm didn't see tito these days maybe he blocked me or is having some exams or whatever

but i juz think that the poll that currently on the site might need to be changed. don't you think so? it juz too long.

maybe we can start a thread on poll where every 1-2 months we decide what to new poll to put up?

• 3 weeks later...

well tito didn't block me sry :) and ah and if u want to reply to a particular thread that does not allow replies like the screenshots thread u can reply or ask something about it by most probably posting here or start a thread and say about that particular screenshot .etc and ur reply :)

Archived