Home

Aratech 74-Z Speederbike Model

Pahricida

Hello!

Along with my first post in this Forum I want to include some Pictures of my most recent work

An Aratech 74-Z Speederbike

speederbike_pah1.jpg

speederbike_pah2.jpg

speederbike_pah3.jpg

Except some little flaws wich will be corrected in the next update the Model itself is done.

As soon as I find someone to create the skin (or learn it by myself) I will include it in Jedi Academy as drivable Vehicle

It'll be great if you guys would give me some feedback

Greets

Pahricida

looks awesome man but.......... moonsidetide almost has his version done, are you planing on doing anything different?

making the Anakin swoop bike would bad ass and you diffently have the talent to do it.

no please dont hit me (sheilds his face)

I didn't knew that monsoontoide made a Speederbike too until yesterday ... but well nevertheless I will release this one cause it took me quite some time.

I will try to keep it as close to the original as possible perhaps I won't add the wool blanket or whatever it is at the rear of the Speederbike...

Next I'll try to model Luke's Landspeeder ... hope no one has started on that one yet ...

Thanks for the Feedback ... want moooore

Pahricida

I wouldnt worry so much that someone else is working on the same model. I have to say I haven't seen the other, but yours definately looks very very good. Keep going! If I had more time, I would like to skin it for you, but I actually have already skinned a speeder bike similar to this one, so I dont think I could get through another skin of the same type. If you get as far as mapping it, this would make it a lot easier for someone who wanted to skin it. I suggest you make the maps fairly large for the areas that you want to put the most detail on. Smaller maps for areas that dont need the detail. Good luck, and I'll keep watching this thread. Mars out!

Originally posted by NeoMarz1

I wouldnt worry so much that someone else is working on the same model. I have to say I haven't seen the other, but yours definately looks very very good. Keep going! If I had more time, I would like to skin it for you, but I actually have already skinned a speeder bike similar to this one, so I dont think I could get through another skin of the same type. If you get as far as mapping it, this would make it a lot easier for someone who wanted to skin it. I suggest you make the maps fairly large for the areas that you want to put the most detail on. Smaller maps for areas that dont need the detail. Good luck, and I'll keep watching this thread. Mars out!

Ill have to agree this is got to be one of the best speeder bike models i've seen.

alright ...

Almost everything done including the UVW Maps ...

But since this ismy first JKA Vehicle I came upon some problems :D

weighting is done and everything should be placed correctly ... but I keep getting this error:

error.gif

And I really don't know what to do now ... plz help :D

Originally posted by Pahricida

well then what do you need ...

I'm glad someone helps me out cause I really want this thing getting done ...

oh and no changes after adding the / to the model path ...

Press on the + next to the models name, and double click ROOT

Check that Start frame is set to 1 and Frame count is set to 2

Archived