Home

Can My system handle Jedi Outcast

Crow_Nest

wtf is this thread about?

why do you even care if someone make a thread asking comunity if his system can support jka,and btw wouldnt the forum be a great place to find assistance?

and like the robot guy avatar from futurama said your post is a spam,it useless time consuming....i wasted godam 1 min of my life to type this msg and read msg I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Side

wtf is this thread about?

why do you even care if someone make a thread asking comunity if his system can support jka,

UHHH, GEE, LEMME THINK - TO HELP HIM??? :rolleyes:

and btw wouldnt the forum be a great place to find assistance?

Uh... yeah.

and like the robot guy avatar from futurama said your post is a spam,it useless time consuming....i wasted godam 1 min of my life to type this msg and read msg I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Can you read? He said that Plowon deleted his posts (which he did) though my earlier post and many others have disappeared even though Crow's still exists for some reason...

Uh, nothing wrong telling a guy to stop creating threads when there already is one - made by him...

You asked a question, you stated nothing, then you went on to tell him that it's spam when it's clearly not - he was telling him to stop making threads about the same thing. It is also not a useless post, it has a meaning - stopping Plo from creating threads about the same topic.

sorry sir your a retard

"You're" not your

Archived