Home

Tupac: Alive - Dead

Acrylic

Originally posted by Acrylic

So, MXP, you stop telling people to stop believing in things. Mmkay?

How about you stop telling people to stop telling people to stop....telling....I......and.....*brain explodes*

:p

I still just want to hear, if he is still alive, why on earth fake his death for 7 years?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KBell mentioned a "tone reconization machine ", why don't they just get the sound wav of "the new guy's" song and layer it of top of Tupac's song in a similar moment? Ive seen them do that with birds on TV. Hmm, well I guess no proffesionals want to waste their time on it.

Sure he's alive, he lives in my backyard with the garden gnome. They are excpacting kids around summer :p

Seriously though, the mans dead. some of the 'hints' at the site IG found where really thinly based, like the 7 thingy.

Had they released these songs about him dying after his death, i might have believed it, but no. He's as dead as Elvis, as some like to put it :D

eminem and dmx sound the same?

One's white (I think) and the other is african-american, ofcource they won't sound the same. (Not trying to make this racial)

Again, we aren't comparing Eminem or DMX in any matter. What I'm saying is that You really can't tell the difference between Tupacs voice and any other rapper's voice, and it's kinda stupid to say "Oh this rapper sounds so much like Tupac, that I know that Tupac is alive! Even though they look nothing alike"

I think you've read too many murder novels AC, really :p;)

Originally posted by ET Warrior

So THATS why you think Tupac is alive!!!! If it worked in Hey Arnold it must work in real life :p;)

(just kidding Acrylic)

*The next day Acrylic goes out to take out the garbage. While he is fighting off the ninjas he hears something in the trash can behind him, it's Tupac-s of gum being thrown away... By none other than Tupac! And Elvis! So they finish takin' out the ninja garbage and go inside and Tupac and Elvis hate eachother so decide to stay in different rooms and study on their quincidintally opposite talents and get on everybody's nerves. So Acrylic and his best friend Gerald put Tupac and Elvis' talents of rope swinging and jumping together to form the funky jump ropers, which is completely retarded so Tupac hangs Elvis since he's a zombie anyways and becomes a rap artist again, and Gerald is killed by an axe-murderer. So they all live happily ever after. The End.*

See, it does happen in real life :p

It pains me to see this thread still existing on a completely off-topic approach....

Saying another forum member killed Tupac is NOT legitimate as a good thread, people :p

Archived