Home

Tupac: Alive - Dead

Acrylic

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by KBell

wow.............:rolleyes:

Turn on VH1 or MTV once in awhile and maybe you heard of one of the most popular rappers of all time.

Easy there KBell, it's not his fault he's never heard of Tupac.

I have to admit I don't listen enough to his music to say I'm a fan or even dislike it. (I've heard "Changes" thats about it)

But I do know the man got shot, he wasn't exactly "legitimate" and was killed in gang warfare. Only what I've heard for the record.

;)

Originally posted by KBell

heh, he even made it public news of his hatred for other gangs on music award shows and the like. He really was asking to be killed.

Yeah. Did anyone see any footage of him beating people up?Rather nasty. I suppose if you get into that sort of sh*t your asking for it really. *shrugs*

He's alive, fools. He, Elvis, Harry Carry, Larry Linville, and Abraham Lincoln have been hanging out in front of a bar just outside of Clevland the entire time.

Good group of fellows, those guys. Except Harry. He's a little....off....

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Made perfect sense to me...And as for killing someone whos music you didn't like, two words: John Lennon.

Wasn't John Lennon killed by a crazed fan? it's so sad, that man was such a musical genius......one word "Imagine"

And KBell, i'll explain the joke. IG-64 said he killed tupac, and then posted this thread how he thinks tupacs still alive, so why would anyone suspect that Acrylic killed him if Acrylic doesn't even think he's dead.

And KBell, i'll explain the joke. IG-64 said he killed tupac, and then posted this thread how he thinks tupacs still alive, so why would anyone suspect that Acrylic killed him if Acrylic doesn't even think he's dead.

Oh, *Sigh* now I get it........pretty bad joke :p;)

Originally posted by Michaelmexp

Stop beleiving in stupid things.

Hey. Calm. Down.

Don't tell me to stop believing in "stupid things". There are so many ways I think he is still alive.

Go to the link IG gave us. Youll find some interesting things in there.

So, MXP, you stop telling people to stop believing in things. Mmkay?

EDIT: Theres a rapper called Blac Haze. One of his albums is called like, Resurrection (but spelled weirdly), and he sounds SO CLOSE, if not, exactly like Tupac. Search for him, and listen. I think he might be Tupac. I saw a pic of the album cover, even though he doesnt look like Tupac, they just could have took a different person and put him on the cover.

Archived