Home

One question...

Godzilla

Originally posted by Excelsion

Here's hoping that the Single Player will be better than that of BF1942. The sheer dumbness of the bots is depressing, leaving it almost an MP only game.

So if the bots are as dumb as BF1942's, then it'll be MP only (for me, that is).

Same her...

Damn you BF 1942 bots, you win this time! :mad: (or not :p )

Just have to convince my dad to upgrade our internet connection, since we have 4 PCs sharing 512 kb/sec... Probably never gonna happen though... :(

Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!

Same her...

Damn you BF 1942 bots, you win this time! :mad: (or not :p )

Just have to convince my dad to upgrade our internet connection, since we have 4 PCs sharing 512 kb/sec... Probably never gonna happen though... :(

Ouch! I have four PC's sharing 1Mbps. BF1942 works fine for me.

I reckon that the Single Player for SWBF will be much better than BF1942. We'll just have to see if it can beat BF: Vietnam.

Lets just Single-Player isn't like Battlefield 1942's cannon fodder single player bots. They ruined my liking for that game after I saw them in action, I felt like I was fighting an ugnaught in Jedi Academy.

Oh well lets just hope that Battlefront can improve on Battlefields weaknesses.

Originally posted by Father Torque

And lets just hope the it doesnt have the same loading time as BF:1942. It would ruin the game.

I recently upgraded to 1 Gig of RAM. BF1942 runs (and loads) incredibly fast.:p

Oh well lets just hope that Battlefront can improve on Battlefields weaknesses.

Battlefront's going to have to improve on any weaknesses that Battlefield Vietnam has (if any).

Originally posted by Excelsion

I recently upgraded to 1 Gig of RAM. BF1942 runs (and loads) incredibly fast.:p

Battlefront's going to have to improve on any weaknesses that Battlefield Vietnam has (if any).

If it doesen't improve on those weaknesses then Battlefront will be over before it began. But we can't give up hope, Lucasarts will come through for us. :p

Originally posted by Father Torque

I cant wait for the MP, its supposed to be awesome. Im not sure if there is a single player though. Could be, i wouldnt be suprised.

And lets just hope the it doesnt have the same loading time as BF:1942. It would ruin the game.

It'll be both SP and MP. ;)

Even if the bots in BF 1942 would be smarter etc than humans in MP I still wouldn't consider it SP but just a MP server with bots.. I hope the SP will have some different levels, and especially things like 'meet luke skywalker here' to give it a SP feeling

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

Even if the bots in BF 1942 would be smarter etc than humans in MP I still wouldn't consider it SP but just a MP server with bots.. I hope the SP will have some different levels, and especially things like 'meet luke skywalker here' to give it a SP feeling

Yeah,that would be good. They've already added stuff that makes SP differ from MP, which is also good. Perhaps if you were Imperial you could meet Darth Vader instead.

Archived