Home

Jedi Problem

Arathorn

the hint is different to everyone, you get a holo, by loot or buying it and you will get a profession to master, every character has differenc professions he/she needs to master to become a Jedi, it doesn't matter if you loot it or buy it.

also after all the Yelling of the Jedis crying about the people who want to kill them (hooray for them!) SOE will remove the permadeath for jedis, if they die they will loose one box of his/her jedi profession and will have to start again that box.

Originally posted by DragoonLah

...don't expect to get a Jedi within a month of buying the game. I've had the game for months and I've only completed two holos. Besides that, I don't even try to become a jedi anymore because its not worth wasting my time. Just enjoy the game as a regular character if you don't want your character to die. I know two people who are Jedi and neither of them say that its THAT much better.

/agreed

Yeah me too, I didnt bother following that path. I've dueled 2 Padawan and both lost miserably (I was TKA Master) I've read posts on the official site of people who have completed 10+ professions and still no Force Sensitive Slot.

If they do make it mission based then that's cool. I just hope that not any schmuck can become a Jedi. There have been too many exhibitions on my server lol.

Originally posted by Krafter

and their worth a heck of a lot right?

1.5mil i seen one being sold for.

he he, is that all?

I did a cross server trade and got about 6 holos. I found it difficult to milk anything over 500k after the devs gave them out, so I put them on my vendors for 2.5-4 mil each. After a few days they all sold. I still see the same people in Coronet yelling "Selling Holos for 4mil!!! Cmon... anybody? Will trade for crystal or pearl? Anybody?"

Needless to say our city is paid off for a while.

Originally posted by [RAA]-=Chi3f=-

so I put them on my vendors for 2.5-4 mil each. After a few days they all sold.

WOW!!! :eek: !!!!!

I also did cross server trades and ended up with about 10. I couldn't sell them for over 500k either. I bet they are not worth that much now because they will be changing how you become a Jedi. But that will probably be a long time off so maybe I can still sell them. Nice that you got that much for yours. I spent all the credits I got from selling mine on resources to grind my first holo prof, tailor. When I used my second holo and got architect I decided to give up.

I dont blame ya.

My other guy was an Architect (city structures/income), Tailor (Outfit our guild/income), and Artisian (Speeder Bikes).

I could barely stand the vicous get money, buy massive resources, grind xp, Sell products, get money cycle. I did it to help our city, but I could never justify paying $15 a month to do that lol. :D

So I decided to just skip the Holo-hunt and just have fun (which I did). Today was my last day, actually, and I just canceled both my accounts. I had a blast, met new friends, and feel it's time to move on.

Oh and I think holos will still sell, but you have to sell when demand goes up again. I found that most people have an average of 2-4 holos. There's still demand for holos, it's just hard to sell them face to face. Here's exactly what I did.

1) Placed a house South of Coronet (as close as I could). South is closest to the starport.

2) Put 15 different items on the bazaar (Coronet, Theed, and Bestine) and called them "Holocrons for sale"

3) I cut and pasted very colorful discriptions of my store, etc..

4) I sold out nearly everything by the next day (including structures, clothing, weapons, and creatures).

Good luck :cool:

Do you have to do all the professions with one caracter, or can you do it with a few different caracters.

You can't do all the proffessions with one character. You only have 250 skill points, and each skill cost a certain number of skill points. You can master three proffessions and "dabble" in a fourth. You can make other characters, but they have to be on other servers.

Originally posted by JawaJoey

You can't do all the proffessions with one character. You only have 250 skill points, and each skill cost a certain number of skill points. You can master three proffessions and "dabble" in a fourth. You can make other characters, but they have to be on other servers.

What he means is, your character cannot do all the professions at the same time, but you can always surrender skills to learn another skill, or an entire profession if you like to learn another profession.

In other words, you don't need to bother with holocrons if you're prepared to spend so much time and effort mastering one profession after another, just to give those professions up and do some more...

It's called grinding, and can lead to something I like to spell as follows: carpool tunnel syndrome.

Archived