Home

NFL Super Bowl Teams

MennoniteHobbit

This is probably one of the most odd threads that could appear in the swamp, so i wuldn be surprised if the moderators would close this thread. In the mean while (before its closed), I would like to know...

Which teams do U think are going to play in the Super Bowl? Colts and Eagles? Colts and Panthers? Patriots and Eagles? Patriots and Panthers? Make up your mind and post here.

btw, im rooting for the colts, as they are my home team.

I shouldn't be posting, since I hate sports teams....even though I'm from Massachusetts, so I should care about the Patriots, but -

Please, let's quit the "this is gonna get closed" stuff....Darky will zap it if it needs to, or I'll come in here and insult you and close the thread.

Why insult? 'Cause I'm damned good at it. :cool:

But please, continue....it's a good thread, we normally have a few of these at this time of year ;)

Originally posted by Jed

Please, let's quit the "this is gonna get closed" stuff....Darky will zap it if it needs to, or I'll come in here and insult you and close the thread.

Are you meaning me? because I only asked why he made a thread he thought would get closed ;)

Nah, just everyone really....it's happened numerous times by numerous people in numerous threads.

*holds record for usage of "numerous"*

The pats vs. colts game was PATHETIC. Peyton Manning did his best playing against the Pat's well-rounded defensive line. So, now that it's the Pats versus the Panthers, I rooting for the Panthers. This is only because the Pats are too good, and traditionally if none of my favorite teams are in the SuperBowl, I root for the underdog. (Though I know the Pats most likely are gonna win. They're too good. Maybe next year we can make them pull a Bucs move; this means that after winning the SuperBowl, return next season losing.)

Archived