Home

AT-ST helmet

McCusto

Ok it is a mission reward - u dont kill an at-st! honestly! some people - doesnt matter wether u are imp or reb - coz im an IMP.

noobs lol! dont comment if u dont know :) its so much easier that way and stops confusion.

ok go to Mos Taike on tatooine, in the center and to the left is a small covered area with skins and dead animals near the bazaar terminal just left of that is a guy in a blue jump suit - talk to him...

You will do a few recover friend missions - a coupe of kill missions and then a pick up mission - this is the helmet. just dont go back to him once u have it :) makes a nice decoration especially if u have the suit to go with it :)

Valoren Hope "Sanctuary Ambassador - Dantooine" "Valcyn"

Originally posted by Valoren Hope

Ok it is a mission reward - u dont kill an at-st! honestly! some people - doesnt matter wether u are imp or reb - coz im an IMP.

noobs lol! dont comment if u dont know :) its so much easier that way and stops confusion.

ok go to Mos Taike on tatooine, in the center and to the left is a small covered area with skins and dead animals near the bazaar terminal just left of that is a guy in a blue jump suit - talk to him...

You will do a few recover friend missions - a coupe of kill missions and then a pick up mission - this is the helmet. just dont go back to him once u have it :) makes a nice decoration especially if u have the suit to go with it :)

Valoren Hope "Sanctuary Ambassador - Dantooine" "Valcyn"

Heck, dude...Twi'leks can't wear anything!

I don't think twilecks have any restrictions. I've seen Twileks wearing all kinds of helmets, and what else wouldn't be allowed?

Just because you don't want the twileks in the cantina to wear clothes, doens't mean they can't. :D

Originally posted by JawaJoey

Just because you don't want the twileks in the cantina to wear clothes, doens't mean they can't. :D [/b]

heheheh...you're funny! :p

Seriously, I play a twi'lek and I cannot equipt bandoliers, sunguards, dewrags and something else I can't recall atm...

Originally posted by Valoren Hope

Mos Taike??? There is no City with such a name, dude.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Wraith 8

yes there are AT AT helmets. NO you cant wear them. its like a gift on aquest i believe. i really have NO idea what quest it is really..

yes you can, poppasmurf on Bloodfin has one on right now

Archived