Home

more star wars TV show rumours

Sivy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jasperw

The question is: Will the quality of the first movies remain in possible new ones.

In my opinion, no danger. The OT will be the best thing about Star Wars ever. Nuff said. ;)

Although this has probably been stated before, if Star Wars does continue, it'll be for the money. I hope they leave it be after EpIII.

:)

I have to say that the original trilogy is best, the prequels were okay in my opinion. They could have been done better and some scenes I did not like. George Lucas shouldn't continue any further after Episode Three. I honestly hope that a television series doesn't actaully get aired, Star Wars has lost alot of fame with the prequels already and to do this is just overkill.

• 4 weeks later...

You people sicken me! One thing, I found out how dorky alot of people here are. Anime? Get a hold of yourslef, please. The clone wars cartoons were not good, they blew. The prequels do not suck. If not for them, the best saber fight would be the slow moving vader and the ill-trained Luke. Appreciate what you got, people, geez. Oh, some parts of the prequels are dumb or annoying, but look at the good. I particularly dont want a SW tv show, cause they'd probably screw it up. The producers would be making Vader walk around in a too-too to boost ratings. They'd do anything and make horrible plot twists. Oh, and the clone wars being great? How could one man defeat an entire droid army without even using a lightsaber for over half the time, geez.

• 2 months later...

If anything it should be animated, because then it would be far easier to get actors whos voices we know. They dropped the x-wing based one but imagine poor Denis Lawson sitting in a cockpit again, it would look bad. This way they can get the voice actors. Also a series could answer a lot of questions, Chewies past, Solos past, etc etc. And also it would put such things into canon without conjecture.

Originally posted by yaebginn

You people sicken me! One thing, I found out how dorky alot of people here are. Anime? Get a hold of yourslef, please.

Even though this quote is really old, the thread was resurrected, so....honestly, we sicken you because we like Anime? You sir, are an elitist, and probably shouldn't be posting on a star wars forum if you're just going to call people dorks and geeks. because *gasp* Star Wars is a geeky thing :eek:

:dozey:

Edit - I'm on the fence with animation/CG/live action TV series. I think I'd be content with any of the above :)

Archived