Home

Cantina 6: PTH Part IV, Dark Surprises

Admiral Odin

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((I kinda doubt that Guy would out run those three, esp when WH Irvine and Gorlick didn't leave not too far after Guy did))

*WH Irvine stands with his saber ready.*

WH Irvine *softly* "Make sure that we're absolutely quiet, wiat and listen to anything that might make a sound..."

((silly me, I forgot that I'd said that. ^^;;))

Forest

*After a few minutes of impenetrable silence cut only by strange intermitten noises, rustling sounds and Guy emerges from the trees carrying Raschel, who is only half conscious and murmuring*

Guy: She's not badly hurt, but she took a mild blow to the head. You two shouldn't have come, you're too vulnerable. We need to return to---

*Misae emerges*

Misae: So there you are. And you found her...good. At least you've fixed some of your mistakes...

Guy: I couldn't have anticipated the way events turned out.

Misae: Whatever you say. We should get moving. I don't like the feeling of this place, and it's half full of traps.

*Guy starts back in the direction of the others, and Misae follows, looking over her shoulder*

Guy: I know how the three were changed. Marin was carrying some of the cave crystals, of an unusual color. Apparently their touch transfers a magic affect that alters the mind...

*Raschel looks woozily around, then spots Svafa coming towards her. Her eyes widen with fright. She grabs her Aesirian rifle, and aims at Svafa, finger starting to squeeze the trigger*

Raschel: Stay back!

*Guy holds up his scanner*

Guy: She's not infected, Raschel. Let's not---

Raschel: *backing away quickly from Svafa* No! I heard them talking...when I was in the trap...Heimdall infected Svafa after they fought! They used their Futhark to conceal it, and sent her back!

Misae: How? That's...ridiculous. *her voice doesn't seem completely sincere*

Raschel: No! They're using thought-speech to communicate. Like Marin always has! She gave the others her ability somehow...they can all shapeshift now, except Svafa - Heimdall didn't have "the cube", they said - you have to believe me!

Archived