Home

Light saber fighting styles ?

GUNNER

Yes later on in the game. I'm afraid you're going to have to defeat Tavion with Medium Style. However, it took me several (like nearly 10) attempts to defeat her. Hint: find a place on the arena where you can time your shots and not fall of forward or backwards. Find a strong point on the arena and stand your ground.

Originally posted by Neverhoodian

Yes, it's the Achilles' heel for shadowtroopers. The tactic is also extremely useful

against a certain final boss.

Well sometimes its kinda useless to use speed againts this guy, he will also turn on his force speed.

Try destroying the pillars :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Well sometimes its kinda useless to use speed againts this guy, he will also turn on his force speed.

Try destroying the pillars :cool:

That works, but personally, I like to drag the fight on so when I did need to chop the pillars, I'd feel I've done my work. :cool:

I'm so dramatic. :p

• 2 weeks later...

I know what you mean. I mocked him on Jedi Knight difficulty once, cartwheeled over his head and threw my saber at the pillar he was standing beside. Since I'd spent the previous five minutes dodging his swings and swiping at him with blue attacks, I would say it only added insult to injury. :p

Those pillars do take some punishment though don't they? It should've been a lot easier for a lightsaber to slice through 'em.

Archived