Home

Imps in a situation

McCusto

Ok I just read that imprerials aren't allowed to have spices or sliced weapons and I am thinking the same thing as you well **** I am switching to rebels but I can live with that but that means imperial slicers are out of business like me. Also the rebels weapons will be stronger please respond if you read the same thing. :lsduel:

yeah, I read it that way exactly...it kinda sucks for yous guys... :|

But then again, AT-STs have been a biatch to defend against since day one...so I'd say rebs are finally getting a piece of pie...but it sucks for alot of imps I know who have sliced armor, weapons, spice, and worse for the ones who are smugglers...it's basically an illegal profession for you guys now. Bleh. I'd deffinatly be sending that message in bold to your smuggler corespondent...I'd be willing to bet they get enough protest over it in the first few days after the patch they patch that bit over...because they just ended up nerfing a profession for the imps, making imps even less appealing (since there are less imps already)

Like Reaper said, if you have high rank within the Empire, troopers that would normally search you, will just salute you and leave you be ... if you outrank them that is. ;)

So in the end, rebels and neutrals are worse off than the Imperials. :D But out of the 2, rebels got it the worst by a mile. :p

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Like Reaper said, if you have high rank within the Empire, troopers that would normally search you, will just salute you and leave you be ... if you outrank them that is. ;)

So in the end, rebels and neutrals are worse off than the Imperials. :D But out of the 2, rebels got it the worst by a mile. :p

Sweet... :D

HAH! We rebels live for danger!

I personally can't wait to rush into a city full of imperial NPCs with 20-30+ Rebels rushing in along with me to "clean out" Coronet. :D

I can't wait for the crackdown...cause all I gotta say is, "Bring it on" :edeaths:

(BTW, good. I was hoping they didn't swing the nerf bat hard on the smugglers in the empire...but apparently they swung hard enough...talked to an imp smuggler the other day who said he was dropping it *shrug*)

Originally posted by darthfergie

HAH! We rebels live for danger!

I personally can't wait to rush into a city full of imperial NPCs with 20-30+ Rebels rushing in along with me to "clean out" Coronet. :D

I can't wait for the crackdown...cause all I gotta say is, "Bring it on" :edeaths:

(BTW, good. I was hoping they didn't swing the nerf bat hard on the smugglers in the empire...but apparently they swung hard enough...talked to an imp smuggler the other day who said he was dropping it *shrug*)

I will take you on me and my sith imp friends so all I have to say to you is "You are going down"

Smugglers now get a bonus so they don't get caught as often with contraband, and high rank imperials don't get any penalties. A lot of smugglers are complaining that it kind of degrades smuggling, but really nuetrals and rebels will still be screwed if they don't have the smuggling skills to avoid the scans.

Archived