Home

Hamill nose A, Hammil nose B!!

meathead

Can somebody tell me what happened to Mark hamill's nose between Episode IV and V ?? I saw all the original Star wars movies when they were released (Im 31 by the way and was 4 when Episode IV came out, spent most of the time looking at the ceiling in the cinema) and since then have always had this question pop up in my head any time I have seen Episodes IV, V and VI !! In "A new hope" hamill has unbroken Nose "A". In "Empire", hamill sometimes has Nose "A" and looks exactly like he did in ANH but mostly has the new disimproved flat Nose "B"!! Did he break his nose while filming Empire?? Did he get drunk one night after a long shoot and actually think he really was Luke skywalker and have some guy punch his lights out?? Please help me or I will carry this torment with me to the grave!!

HOOORRRAAAAYYY!!! Thank you very much!! No more sleepless nights tossing and turning...WHY MARK WHY!!....I suppose this is common knowledge for big star wars fans, I just never heard it before...I can imagine Lucas wasnt too happy about it...thanks again..

I knew he had been in an accident, but I never really noticed his nose. :p

And I certaintly didn't know what Rhett said. :)

But his whole face got a good punch though from the crash.

It's kinda like what they did with Harrison Ford in the Last Crusade, where they explain how Indiana got the scar on his jaw. He's had that scar for a long time, but I don't remember how he got it.

Archived