Home

Wow...

LivecousinJed

I didn't think this place existed back then.

But, maybe I am wrong.

Why not use your old nickname instead of reregistering?

So. Psychonauts, huh? We have wholesome family conversation around here. About Psychonauts! Actually, I don't know because I only found THIS place yesterday. Because of an email link somebody sent. It's that awesome that people are spreading the news all over the internet! The forum, that is. I mean Psychonauts is so good that people are practically BORN with an INSTINCT that tells them to love and worship Psychonauts. Okay, anyway, my point is... well, I forget, but how are you?

Heya Jed. I remember you. Welcome.

In any case I read some of the old threads and discovered that you were on around the time when the whole Dongle affair happened, but there was also stuff like the Love thread... ahhh, memories...

Guess what: Dongle is back! Well, he's now called RoyTordesLegend and mainly posts in Delete Me!. He also plays nice, but has recently had a little scuffle with Carl Shutt.

Moon Roach has posted once or twice, Prendo was around some time ago, GC posts once in a while, Swordy doesn't give a fuck about the forum or his site anymore...

You're pretty up-to-date now.

Er, it was Meksilon. Honest.

Seriously though, I wouldn't give up all hope for adventures until Psychonauts hits the shelves...

See, what adventures need is for somebody to throw out their old tried and tested formulas, and do something a bit different. Look how other game genres have changed over the years.

Archived