Home

Rogue Squadron

Link_Solo

Originally posted by IG-64

well, first you talk about our first love, then you say your warped, then you talk about your friend's "certain personal issues"

which to me generates ô_o

ok...raised eyebrow I guess...

first love : when I said 'luv fest' ? ie. i want to get back to being friendly .....because I feel out of sorts = warped.....and have posted some strange things today/tonight.....(prompting you to tell me to stfu :( )...and why do I feel out of sorts...because my gf is going through a bad time at work and may lose her job, and we are just worried about being able to pay bills, mortgage, take care of 15yp(my partners duaghter).....

I hope that clarifies..........

please dont post the "I dont care" thing or Astro will cry and never come back here again.....

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Siv

it actually has two pancakes on its head... by hey, why split hares!

hehehehehehehehheehehehe

sorry to hear about your g/f astro :(

thank you for your concern. fingers crossed, every thing will eventually turn out ok.... :confused:

MTFBWYA

tries to veer back on topic

I think Link_Solo is having us on, he's probably a bored young rapscallion from the clans or modding forum......who's trying to form a 'Rogue Squadron' clan for the new 'Star Destroyer' siege map which has been 'unlocked'(? best description ?) for JA

MTFBWYA

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

ok...raised eyebrow I guess...

first love : when I said 'luv fest' ? ie. i want to get back to being friendly .....because I feel out of sorts = warped.....and have posted some strange things today/tonight.....(prompting you to tell me to stfu :( )...and why do I feel out of sorts...because my gf is going through a bad time at work and may lose her job, and we are just worried about being able to pay bills, mortgage, take care of 15yp(my partners duaghter).....

I hope that clarifies..........

please dont post the "I dont care" thing or Astro will cry and never come back here again.....

MTFBWYA

aww, I care, just don't post any more strange and/or offensive things and we cool :D

Originally posted by IG-64

aww, I care, just don't post any more strange and/or offensive things and we cool :D

cool. sounds good to me. tho' I still think stfu is harsh... I would just say "astro, cut it out plz, I am offended by your comments" .. I respond to that stuff much more positively, most would....

no matter, your words are yours to choose, of course

*yawn* .....*Astro trundles off to sleep...it's nearly 3am in Ozstralia.....*

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

cool. sounds good to me. tho' I still think stfu is harsh... I would just say "astro, cut it out plz, I am offended by your comments" .. I respond to that stuff much more positively, most would....

no matter, your words are yours to choose, of course

*yawn* .....*Astro trundles off to sleep...it's nearly 3am in Ozstralia.....*

MTFBWYA

I only said stfu because i've been told stfu, and I know it's effective.

Oh well, g'night mate.[/steriotype] ;)

Archived