Home

Inappropriate Humor, take 2

Darth Homer

Today I got the urge to get a bunch of friends together & go see The Passion of the Christ so that during the crucifixion scene we can break out into "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life"

Now, I realize doing this at this particular movie would subject ourselves to a large ass-whooping, esp here in SC, once described as "The buckle of the bible belt." I have no intention of actually doing it, but the thought of something like that got me wondering if anyone else had something similar. Something that is completely inappropriate, but still funny.

I wanted to hear them as I enjoy stuff like that. so, if you have a story or joke, post it (but do keep the forum rules in mind when doing so).

me and my friends were very mischievous in our youth, we did lots of jokes and what you may call inappropriate humor. heres a couple of my favorites....

whoopi cushion in church - always good for a laugh, of course its all about the timing.

whilst in a busy mcdonalds my friends pulled out a band-aid of his burger (which of course was his) and shouted "look a band-aid in my burger!!" loud enough so everyone heard... the look on people faces, lol.

always when we were in a line for something one of us would start talking about our 'highly contagious genital rash' and then start coughing and sneezing on other people in the line.

in a busy elevator, one of us would talk about their ‘claustrophobia’ and how, although their doing much better, there are still prone to violet outbursts.

ah, good old days

i dont think the joke would be as inappropriate as you yelling during the movie. i'd want to whip your ass for doing that :-)

back in the day some kid was talking throughout the beginning of the blair witch project... which came to an abrupt halt when i turned around and told him i was going to beat his ass if he didnt shut the f up.

There is a phone in my Student Council classroom that rings at random times, and I once picked it up and said the following, with no exageration:

"City Morgue, is this a pickup, delivery, or are you wanting to make a reservation for lunch?"

This is no lie, btw...this was seriously on the morgue's answering machine. "Random City* Morgue, you kill 'em, we chill 'em; You stab 'em, we slab 'em."

now that was a line to make me pause for a second and shudder.

(please don't ask why we would call a city morgue...I have some insane friends and that's all you need to know)

*insert a random city in there...

Archived