Home

off topic kinda sorry!

Hi nice people apologies for my stupidity but i found some cool animations of mi characters but don't know how to put them on my message or signature! GRRR! This is off topic so mi related ( this topic has been done a thousand times i bet) but who do you think is the worst or most annoying mi character - be brutal :p

Hes not the worst. I like him. But the most annoying in SOMI and LCR is Stan.

He just wont leave you alone!! And keeps talking!! Always talking! AAAH!!!! It felt so good to lock him in that coffin.

I remember my horror in CMI when he appeared. I just shouted 'NO GO BACK IN!!!'

Lefty you're such a dick, why don't you just leave people alone? Theres no need at all to keep insulting people just because you differ in opinions or are too stuck up to actually realise that not everything has to be what you like. If you don't like a thread, don't bloody go on it.

*"lays the smackdown"*

as you all so graciously stated before; sorry, but there is a thing called freedom of speech. And there's no need at all to keep insulting people just because you differ in opinions or are too stuck up to realise that not everything has to be what you like. If you don't like what I have to say, TOUGH.

When you really think about it I am the least of your worries. Infact you should be ashamed of letting someone like me so easily get under your skin. One needs to learn which fights to fight. There are far better things in life to spend your time on, and letting me know what you think of my character is not one of them, because I couldn't give two shakes. There is only a handful of people on this board who have a valid opinion, and anyone who would resort to name-calling because I offended them with an innocent comment like stating I found someone else annoying doesn't deserve to have their opinion counted. If I find someone annoying it is my God-given right to be able to say so. I did not badger or berate him, I did not take the easy way out and call him a name like 'dick' or 'buttwipe.' I simply stated my opinions. If I am sorry for anything I am sorry you cannot live up to the standards you hold everyone else to. "If you don't like a thread, don't bloody go on it." Sound familiar? You sound like a dictator. The great thing about democracies and freedom of speech is it allows for disenting opinions, and to get blasted for having an opinion that was not popular is exactly what democratic governments were trying to avoid. I exercised my freedom of speech, you do not have to like it, you do not have to agree with it, but you WILL accept it.

I don't mind about what lefty said i was just worried that i was pissin' him off so i didn't want to have differences with people on a forum for monkey island, he is entitled to his opinion so i know for next time not to write stupid comments that annoy people :p so lets just all discuss the worst characters of mi instead of turning this post into an argument no hard feelings ok? :D

Actually, no such freedom exists when it involves putting down other members for no reason at all - especially in the MI discussion forum. If you're going to risk being banned and insult somebody, at least do it in "Delete Me!", which is exactly where this thread is going now. heart.gif

Edit:- On second thoughts, it can stay here. There's already enough crap in there.

sorry lefty, i was just excercising my rights to free speech, which is that my opinion is you are a dick. And considering you don't worry yourself with these types of opinions, you're quick enough to jump in and defend yourself against them.

And Lechucks Pizza, you dont have to apologise for having your opinion either, just because Lefty has an attitude problem and cant bite his metaphorical tongue.

I didnt find this topic annoying in any way (except for lefty's uncalled for and unconstructive comments) and its nice to have new topics for a change.

Like the Gov. said, Lechuck's Pizza you don't need to worry about pissing me off, nothing really pisses me off, I just like to say things without inhibitions. As a matter of fact I never really found you annoying, I just wanted to see what kind of biased reaction my comment would incur. And we sure found out didn't we.

As for you Thrik, I never insulted anyone. Telling someone they are, in my opinion, annoying, is not an insult. Calling someone a name such as, oh, I don't know, dick or buttwipe, that is a flagrant insult and obviously in violation of the guidelines of this forum. Obviously we all need to remind governor phatt that this is a family oriented sight and language like that is inappropriate.

Anyway, as thrik suggested, back to the topic. I always found the Phatt City Librarian the most annoying character because she was always telling guybrush to shut up whenever he said something that disrupted the quiet atmopshere of the library. I've always found those type of people to be the most abhorrent of all.

Yeah that librarian really got on my nerves,i think stan isnt that annoying but in my opinion Ozzy Mandrill is so the worst i personally think the plot line was interesting about making pirates good citizens but it would have been better if the evil mastermind hadn't been Ozzy!

Archived