Home

Ooh no :(

ReVarre

I got a prob... Few days ago my cd2 broke up it's to scratchy to read from... If i put a copy of the cd2 backupped... Would it install correctly... I have orginal cd 1 and all i know is it reads from that one when i play online... So the cd2 must be original 2... cause i get a error if not... saying couldn't install assets1... :(

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

JA should ccome with a 3 months warrenty, which is about 90 days after purchase, so if you just bought it you can get a new copy if you fill up that warrenty card.

OR

Amadalia said someone contacted lucasarts and replaced her disk for $5, so contact them and get your answer.

http://www.lucasarts.com

Got me copy from ebay £2 (3 in total after postage)

Originally posted by ReVarre

I got a prob... Few days ago my cd2 broke up it's to scratchy to read from... If i put a copy of the cd2 backupped... Would it install correctly... I have orginal cd 1 and all i know is it reads from that one when i play online... So the cd2 must be original 2... cause i get a error if not... saying couldn't install assets1... :(

...Buy the game.

Most places around here for (at most) $10 you can get a cd cleaning kit.

The scratch repair kit can make even some of the scratchiest cd's/dvd's playable again if you do it right and carefully follow the directions.

Trust me on this NOBODY HERE (under penalty of bannage) is going to send you their assets files NOR will they provide you with a link to download a "warez" version of the game to replace your supposedly missing CD.

Sorry, but you've seen the options above. If you can't repair it yourself, or return it to the store or avail yourself of the warranty, well, sorry, we can't help you.

Be more careful next time (and make your own legal backups and put them in a safe place in the future).

Just to throw my two cents in, i do believe that CD2 doesnt contain the securom copy protection that CD1 does. Tho i think you can legally backup either CD with the correct programs. If you had already made a backup, try using it. I normally use backups all the time while keeping the originals safely in their cases :)

Archived