Home

Upstairs

I always assumed the 'upstairs' thing was just a little joke without any backstory to explain it, but maybe something happens in a comic story (I haven't got a complete collection yet).

As for beating the game, with adventure games I don't really try to race through them. There's not really any point in doing a 'time trial' because you miss out. Maybe when me and my brother first played them I wanted to stay ahead, but now I play through at my own pace, looking at lots of stuff and checking out all the conversation topics, getting the maximum out of the game.

yep, it's funnier this way.

btw.. i accidently played DOTT through in 1 hour, i just wanted to show all the gags to a friend and i was like "oh you have to see this and that and OH wait there is another one i'd like to show you!" .. BAWANG! and end of the game.

a mistake i surely wont do twice, man you have to enjoy the landscape and the jokes, it must melt SLOWLY into your brain so that you never ever forget not one little scene.

and after all it's not an action game.

the upstairs is just for a gag, which i found hilarious

plus, it goes good with the setting (crappy building, then the boss shooting the one guy)

i swear i read somehwre saying that in S@M:FP, we would be able to go upstairs

... but maybe i was just hallucinating or somethin

Archived