Home

Truth about the Worlds largest ball of twine

Just to help calm every body down I'll remiind you of the fun of the 1st and hopefully not only ggame.

Minnesota (My home) does own the worlds largest ball of twine and Iowa has one to.

Just an interesting tidbit

It'v attached the picture here (no I don't know who the hell the guy in the picture is) If anybosy actualy gives a damn I can show another picture

twine.jpg.223ee60d26ada40ac95c6d59f75fdd69.jpg

You fool! You should know that most of the odd sites are real and the locales are pretty much on point. However, they may be somewhat exagerated. Which makes Sam and Max fall into the category of educational. EDUTAINMENT should be brought to the market not blowing up wookies!

The Mystery Vortex place also exists. I haven't been there, but I saw it on TV once. It wasn't as spetacular as in the game, but a broom could stand on it's own. There was also a spot where people got a few inches shorter if they stood there. There was some more as well, but I can't remember.

Did some research and it's in Oregon. Here's a website about it.

Okay,regret that I pretended to be so amazed (when I was actually slightly interested) at the beginning of this topic because it made me look like a damned idiot.

Oh, and for other real places, Snuckey's is obviously a non-copyright infringing version of Stuckeys. If you don't believe me (I don't know why you would, though) go here .

that mystery vortex is fake. check out the photos on their site. the one guy is clearly taller in rela life, and then when they go to make the board level they put the tall guy on the side that's supposed to make you seem taller.

its just a cheap tourist attraction.

although i want to go, just because of HTR.

OOOH ME Pick ME ME!

OH I thought your were kidding around and yes there is a mystery vortex tat relys on crapp speicle effects. In fact their are mystery places every where there are 2 in the wischonson dells one where water manages to flow up hill and a White House replica turned upside down.

I live about 1/2 hour to that place. Went once, it was horribly lame. In Wisconsin we have a Mystery Vortex, a World of Fish, several carnivals, and a place called "house on a rock" that has a little bit of all the things in the game. Im pretty damn sure that Bumpisville does not exist, but I can swear that I have been to frog rock.

I've been to a place in Tennessee that was supposed to be Willy Nelson's house and that was actually a lot like Bumpusville, with a singing animatronic Willy and his records up on the wall and such.

And, no Mt. Rushmore doesn't have bungee jumping or dinosaurs. All you can do there is gaze at the president's heads and do things related to gazing at the presidents heads.

Well J blink you gotta keep toursit happy if not terribly ignorant. Wischonson Dells probebly has the most water parks in one spot.

And three of them all say they have the biggest indoor and out door. Not to mention 40 dollar steaks I did'nt order. Damn that's expensive. I'll get one of those world of fish pictures for you.

Archived