Home

What's your favorite stage??

JediMasterX04

Doom Comm ... you're darn near invincible against the waves and waves of stormtroopers, and there are some good saber battles.

Yavin Swamp - hated it at first as it ate my graphics card for lunch ... but later appreciated that I could still get lost in a FPS level after playing it 4 or 5 times ... can't remember that before or since ...

Mike

Well till now...the yavin trial, where you get your lightsaber and get familiar with your forcepowers and the duel with Tavion so far...

but I have still some levels to go lets see....

I like every level where I can have a duel with dark jedi and reborns :D

Yavin Swamp - hated it at first as it ate my graphics card for lunch ... but later appreciated that I could still get lost in a FPS level after playing it 4 or 5 times ... can't remember that before or since ...

Yeah...but I'd prefer getting lost on a level that doesn't "eat my graphics card for lunch." It could've been really good, but I didn't appreciate the overload.

Maybe I should just stop complaining and go out and get a new graphics card.........wait, I need money for that.

Never mind.

I don't really have a favourite 'stage' or level in the game. There are a few places that I don't really like, however - like the part with the rocket launcher Stormies firing at the tram thing that goes around the side of the wall, and the Rubik Cube puzzle, both aboard the Doomgiver. They just didn't seem to fit that well with being in the interior of a ship, IMHO.

Anyway...it's still a great game overall.

Archived