Home

So who's going to help me?

Samuel Dravis

Well, first, get all the expansion packs(Including the CEP). Now, it really depends on what class you are. I'm a ranger, human, male. I require lots of dexterity because my character uses a bow as his main weapon (and I don't know, but I have 30 strength too, level 40) Now the weapons and armour... Don't ask me. I really suck at making them...

Its the community expansion pack, its basically just a huge hak file.

OK, thanks. I suppose you can get it from the Bioware site?

For both, you need lots of Wisdom, or Intelligence. (read the description for each class)
Yeah, I've played KotOR, and bunch of wisdom helps when you're a consular.

I seriously havent gone down that path in NWN, apart from the basic healing spells and the like... I prefer to prance iround in sexy armour with my flmetongue sword....

Xerxes is someone you may ask, he may be a bit abrupt at times but he seems to know a bit about character creation in NWN....

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

I seriously havent gone down that path in NWN, apart from the basic healing spells and the like... I prefer to prance iround in sexy armour with my flmetongue sword....

Of course. How else? :)

Xerxes is someone you may ask, he may be a bit abrupt at times but he seems to know a bit about character creation in NWN....

OK, thanks.

I don't think I'll try buying the expansions right now...I'll wait to get the max fun out of NWN first - and I'd rather not pay for them right now. :p

Can someone who's good with image editing help me with this? I'm trying to make this pic's hair not in the black - as you can see, I did the top strand, but I'm not very good at it. I want to use it as my portrait for NWN. It looks better than those strange default ones.

Original : sabriel_nokerrigorpsp_orig.png

Modified: sabriel_nokerrigorpsp_hair.png

Archived