defense or offense

Eagle Warrior

which mode is your favorite?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. which mode is your favorite?

• offense
    • defense

do you want to play defense or offense.

i want to play defense. it will be kool to build turrents and plan ambushes on the offensive team.:bdroid2:

i thought about this over night and i decided that offense is the best mode but defense hangs on the verge to be my best mod. offense has more action plus you can plan massive attacks diversions ect. :bdroid2:

I like both but i like offense more. Building up your defenses and protecting the objective will be awesome dont get me wrong, but i live for action packed moments such as taking a stronghold by force and raining down fire on the enemy in an x-wing and republic gunship. So, i'm gonna go for , you know it, offense.:jawa :jawa

I like offense just because of the bigger challenge in it. Instead of sitting back and busting caps on people from behind a wall, your facing turret and enemy fire, maybe some tanks, gotta use trees for cover and bushes and it feels so good when you kill sum1 on offense. you see the words SLAPSHOT16 KILLED SO AND SO pop up on the screen and if you kill three it feels like u've accoplished more IMO

Archived