Home

The Vampire Wars - Part1 - The Shadows of York

((Well at the moment it looks like, The lizard men are cutting off the power to the city so that we cant call national gaurd or any military, My faction is looking for Sabrina,The Acurad Killed a group of police, And The lizardmen ar about to attck the whole city.

Sound about right?))

((Guys...what are we going to do? Mandy is a full 4hrs behind and we cant move on with out everyone at sunrise))

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Apologetic

((Well at the moment it looks like, The lizard men are cutting off the power to the city so that we cant call national gaurd or any military, My faction is looking for Sabrina,The Acurad Killed a group of police, And The lizardmen ar about to attck the whole city.

Sound about right?))

((Guys...what are we going to do? Mandy is a full 4hrs behind and we cant move on with out everyone at sunrise))

((And I'm 4 pages behind.))

• 2 weeks later...

((Well i mean time wise ^_^ and i gave you the story but u can read if you want. But guys, we need to realy hit sunrise so we can move on ^_^))

6:25 Hill above HQ

Ap was watching as the sky was already starting to get slightly brighter. Robbins came from behind him and sat next to him"Plan on watching a sunrise?"

"It's been a while...and something doesn't feel right, so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone"

"Well, It looks rather peaceful to me."

"I don't doubt my feeling, and im close to taking a flight around the city."

"Not without me you know that."

"Yeah well im not going to let anyone know that theres more than just another human force after them."

"That's true...but, you relize we are going to have to for this attack?"

"I'd rather swoop and suprise than have to sneak."

"Well until we can know our true power we'll never know our limits."

"We will...we will..."

((Look at the Proposal thread everyone))

6:27 The Acurade Hive, near the equator, several miles below the earth.

As the war for York continued, the York Hive continued to send a constant flow of information through the Hive network. The Hive, which has expanded to cover over 70% of the Earths surface, lay below the ground, with the exception of a few key tunnels to the surface.

Near the equator, deep in the Tropics, and several miles below the Earth, the center of the Hive lay. Deep within its canals, thousands of Acurade of a variety of casts made there way back and forth through the Hives massive tunnel system. Workers, Soldiers, Battle Soldiers, and an occasional Elite would walk about the Hive, going about there daily assignments.

The constant sound of there feet impacting the Hive Growth never quieted, as the Acurade never tired. Always building, progressing. At the very center of the Hive itself, a large figure sat. Though currently slouched, when upright, it stood an impressive 8'6, an imposing sight indeed.

Its deep, large, pupiless red eyes scanned the room, watching as its most trusted children stood Guard around the chamber. Augenstien, the Hive Mind, sat quietly, thinking about the recent proposal that was handed to it by Akulaka.

To be able to find the nutrition that there young needed from animals, which they could obtain a constant stream of, would bolster there armies numbers even quicker than they already where. Things had changed a lot since that day...The day when he first awoke, saw the world for himself, through his own eyes. Saw his creators…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4:37 PM Deep in Southern Germany, 1951.

“Ahh, it’s awake now, I see…hmm, it is looking quite healthy if I do say so myself. Its heart rate is stable, and its breathing is normal.” One of the Scientists spoke, nodding to the other men beside him. The room was filled with laughter, clapping, and cheering as the men stood over there new creation.

“Hey, look! I think it’s waking up…” One of them spoke, as the rest of the men quickly rushed over to look at it. The relatively small insectoid creature looked up at them, its deep red eyes staring at them, as it fidgeted in its containment tube. It looked on at the smiling men who stared back at it, ear to ear grins stretched across there faces.

“What should we call you, little guy? Hmm…Augenstien I think. Yeah, that seems a fitting name. We have big plans for you, little Augenstien…” The man said, chuckling slightly. The others grinned as they looked on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three months later, same location, 2:54 PM.

“His growth is extremely impressive, in just three months, he nearly stands six feet tall! It would appear the growth acceleration was a success, even more so than we had hopped. Its mental capacity is amazing, it soaks up everything it sees, learning it instantaneously. Already it can speak telepathically, using the power of its advanced mind. This is its only option, however. Its mouth, extremely ant like in appearance, is not capable of forming words that we could understand. However, its telepathy is as clear as a diva’s melody. It has been far more successful than we could have ever imagined.”

The man stopped for a moment to catch his breath, putting his journal away. He walked into the other room, seeing Augenstien, and the rest of his colleagues. “Ah, hello, Augenstien. How are you feeling today?” The man asked, a friendly smile on his face.

“I feel fine, Father. Thank you for asking.” Augenstien stated in an equally friendly tone, the ant like creature looking the man directly in the eyes. “Good, good. I think you are now old enough for us to continue to the next stage of development. It was our plan all along for you to fight for our mother land, Augenstien, but you can not do this alone. You must create servants, who will fight for, and with you.” The man spoke, a twinkle of excitement in his eyes.

Augenstien slowly nodded his head, ready to do his fathers bidding. “I shall do as you command, Father.”

Two Weeks later.

“Augenstien has produced several creatures in the past two weeks, however, all die whilst still in there larval stage. There current diet lacks the protein and nutrients to sustain them. We have tried many different types of food groups, but they do not help…I am not sure how to fix this grave problem that faces us, but we must hurry, we are running out of time.”

Several days after.

“We…We have done the unspeakable, but we have done it in service of our homeland, and thus we will continue to do so un till we find a better way. A lab technician was working near the breeding center earlier today, repairing a lose wire on one of the habitat stabilizers. He lost his footing however, and fell into the breeding center itself. The larva…they swarmed over him, striping the flesh from his bones, un till nothing but a unrecognizable corps was left. The Larva however, they seem to have visibly improved since then. Humans, in which some of there own DNA is made from, are what they need to consume to live.”

Roughly three months later.

“Augenstien has reached his full high it seems, stopping at nearly nine feet! His strength is overwhelming, as are his speed, reflexes, and mental abilities. He has so far spawned ten smaller creatures. Though not very combat worthy, they have been made to construct stable environments for the more battle worthy strands to live in. We have dubbed these ‘workers’. We have…been kidnapping homeless people to feed the ever growing Larva. I hope that an alternative can be found soon…I find it hard to sleep at night.”

Nearly half of a year later.

“Canceled…! Canceled. Our project has been put to rest by the government, it appears they are ‘happy’ with there new Russian rulers. Fah! Have they Forgotten who they are?! There is nothing I can do though. And I must do as they say. We where so close, as well. Augenstien had bread 26 workers, and 6 Soldiers. A crowning success, but now we must terminate them all…”

((Awesome Idea Hir!))

12:43am 1960 Central York

Ap and the group waled down the street, ragged cloths, With everyone staring at them."You'd think they wouldn't care about us here but, thats obviously not an option." Ap goes into an alley followed by the others"Mabye now we won't have to worry

about-" Ap was cut off when a guy pushed him and held him to he wall. More men came out and got the others.

The man with Ap spoke first"Were's all yo money?"

Ap wandered what made him think he had money at all with his attiar.He noticed it was dark in the alley and dark at night."We've got nothing!"

"You've Got her..." The men started laughing and staring at Robbins.

"You touch her and I'll.."

"You'll what?! Far as I know you're out numbered."

Robbins kicked a gu in thwe face that was harrassing her and he slaped her."You're comming with us!"

Ap stared as They took Robbins into a car, and knocked her out.He fought and pushed the guy off but was cut by a knife before he could run."You're making me angry...I dont think you'll like me ANGRY!"((that quote just suited the situation:p )) Ap watched as The gang ran into thier cars. Ap's heart was beating quickly, he could feel the adreniline rush through his body, He Got out of the alley and puch the others aout of the way. He watched the other cars drive away down the street. He felt the rage fueling his intentions. He ran with incredible speed from all his energy, But he came to a stop and got on his knees. He felt the change as his hands began to form talons, His face bulged out and his horns formed over his head. He began to feel his tail brun on his legs and his wings begin to spread. He stood up to his full hieght of about 8ft He Roared and many people looked out, He hit the nearest streetlight and provided enough darkness to fly up. He flew over the city down the stree until he saw the group of cars. He flew down and landed infront of the cars. and for the first time people saw him. His golden scales shining in the city lights and his powerful claws griping the asphault cracking it.

The gang looked through thier windshields in awe. Ap glared at them with his yellow snake eyes. He crawled on all fours to the first car and ripped off the door. He didn't see Robbins and moved on. The second was a van and he riped off the doors looking inside seeing knifes and alot of the gang, but not Robbins. One of the guys tried to stab his claw but his hide was tough and Ap barely felt it. He glared at the man and grabed him, and threw him to the ground. He was only injured mildly enough to keep him down. He got to the End car and ripped the doors off and found Robbins. He stuck his head in and snarled at the man that had taken her. He promtly let her go and Ap got her out.

One of the men wispered "Why didn't you drive off, man?!"

"I figured it was better than getting into a chase that would get us hurt man! Beside he looks like he's going to leav-" His words woere cut off as Ap crawled quickly chasing men that tried to get away. Ap got infront of them using his neck and tail to fence them in. He shot fire over thier head and threw them into diffrent directions. He found the leader that had grabed him, and he forced him to the ground. He had him in his claws and forced him agains the wall and showed his teeth. He griped the wall cracking, almost crumbling what he could grasp but not gripping roughly on the guy. He rose up adn was about to crush him with his jaws when he saw sumthing in his eyes. Something he remembered from the far past.

The look in the other people's eyes when he slayed them...He saw it all in his eyes. His past haunting him, He couldn't do it. He left the man and crawled off, but the police were quickly there from the reports. Ap turned as the plice Imediatly opend fire on him. He shiled himself with his wings but the bullets felt like rocks being thrown at him. He took off into the air and clawed onto a building. He was tiring, the change was wearing itself off. Ap forced himself to stay the way he was, but he thought he could escape as a human. So he slowly began to change back but he forgot about the gunfire still comming in. His Hide began to Soften and the pelts felt worse until he finally took one to the arm and fell. The police rushed through the crowds but by the time they got through all the people He was gone...

Later that night....

Robbins laid Ap on a soft patch of grass at the park. The group had gotten back together.

"After all these years and humans still wouldn't be able to handle us.."

"He could barely handle himself!"Droeck was always someone to have something to say.

"He was just angry ok! He was trying to save me!" Robbins Was irritated, After what Ap had done they shouldn't have anything to say of it. She brushed some hair from his face and a man steped from the darkness.

"I have a proposition for you...Let me introduce myself, the names Turner, William Turner"

Later that night...

"You can provide us with shelter, Armory, Knoledge, and food for no catch on us?"

"Well, there is one thing I want, Just for you to train for the protection of the human race."

"So, we train and we help and we can get this?"

"Basicly"

Ap grabbed Robbins Hand, He was still on the ground,"But, we cannot...change again..Not until we.......must."Ap fell back again

"Look we will except we just need to get him medical attention"

Turner Sighed"Ok lets hurry" He was a little buged with this sudden change but he figured his plan could still work....

*To be continued*((I dont want to pull a cerucil(sp) on us:p no offense of course ^_^'))

((My memory of what's going on may be a little off in some places, but it's just too hard to back track and find all the interacting posts.))

Subway tunnels near station A 2:10AM

Miryia and her team arrived at the spot where Tais had been found, from there they spread out until someone found the area where a battle had obviously taken place. Empty shells lay in the puddles of slime and sewer water on the ground, blood stained the wall and bullet holes and grade marks decorated the place nicely. The scent was gone so they could not be certain where they had gone.

"Where can we begind searching?" Miryia wondered aloud, but nobody answered.

Subway Station B - at the crashed train 2:10AM

The third team found an odd fungus at the head of the train which had caused the accident. But that was their only lead. As they starred at it they wondered if they could or should follow it's path.

Before considering that though they at least reported what they saw.

• 2 weeks later...

On the Streets outside of The Assembly (6:30AM)

Zenpheus exits The Assembly and walk around the streets of York. He enters a bagel shop and orders a bagel. The thought of him not dealing with any vampires made him relax. He continues to eat his bagel at the bagel shop.

(Out of Character: That'z all I can think of writing about. I can't write about Sabrina because she'z a vampire and vampires sleep in the morning. :D )

((Ok, I won't wait any longer...))

Power plant 6:31 AM

"We're running late guy's. Hurry up"

"Sorry sir, this is more advanced we thought it would be. We might need to blow the hole power plant up"

"Damnit... I'll inform the other group. You two will go into the core of the power plant and get the C-4's ready. Timer for two minutes"

Two soldiers left the group and three was left. One had a small strap around his left arm. The leader that had the strap, drew out the radio and hissed.

"Group two, group two. This is Group one. Code 3. I repeat, code 3. Leave the facility immediatly"

Other section of the power plant 6:32 AM

The leader of the group heard the code.

"We gotta' go. Let's move" the leader said and the group started unning down the corridors, shooting every now and then a few guards.

As they got out, they took a van that was nearby, wirestarted it and left towards the city.

Sewers beneath the city center 6:35 AM

"The guys are running late, sir. Shall we attack?"

"No. They will do it. Everything counts on them. Get the groups ready"

The army was furious. The wanted tthe city. Fast.

A huge explosion echoed in the streets, sewers and air as the power plant exploded.

Sewer holes opened, the entrances of the sewers started filling with noises. Everywehere was lizardmen, slaughtering the humans and police that came to their way.

Church near the park 6:37 AM

Asshakar, ten of his royal guard and ten of his other soldiers crawled up from a sewer hole infront of a church. "This shall be our headguarters" Asshakar said and walked in. Any priests or normal humans were killed. The ten normal soldiers went up to the next level and secured the windows, six of the royal guard secured that anything wasn't in the chambers or in the basement. Four of the royal guards were with Asshakar as they ripped off the paintings of Jesus.

A new face walked throught the church doors. "Ah, Cassiss, nice to have you here. Would you please inform the workers to start the work again? We need the tunnel into the church as fast as we can"

"Yes, my lord" the new officer said and pointed the four men following him to get the radio equipment into the back chambers that they were carrying. The six of the royal guard returned. "Everything's clear, sir"

"Good. Two of you shall go to the windows next to the door, rest shall make me a nice little office so I can control this war, eh?"

Asshakar commanded and the soldiers got to it

Streets near the Church 6:38 AM

In groups of fifteen, the lizardmen soldiers were clearing the streets of those stupid humans. Police sirens sounded in the streets as the cops were coming towards the church, armed quite heavily.

Many of the groups met these police cars, but the cop's just couldn't do anything as they were outnumbered and outgunned. As they had no contact to the military either, they were really in a vey bad position.

Throughout the city. (6:41 AM)

The Acurade heard the loud explosions, gunfire, and screams from there position below. What one Acurade heard, they all heard. Akulaka sat in his chambers, his head down in deep thought.

"Hmm...the green men are busy...the Hives eyes see the destruction they bring to our food sources. Even if 'Ap' as he likes to be called is successful in his mission, this is too much to stand for...it reminds me of the slaughter our fathers once rained down on Augenstien..."

Akulaka sighed. Humans perhaps where not as bad as they made them out to be. But these Green Folk, they where mass murderers. At least when the Acurade kill, they are assaulted first. They slaughter defencless humans, for no purpose.

"Perhaps humans arn't the true evil in this city after all..." Akulaka spoke, almost sadly.

HQ 6:35am

Ap watched the explosion of the powerplant lit up the sky and the explosion rocked the ground."Hurry! Tell Turner we need as many of the men as we can gather! Tell the others, The war has begun." Just then Ap took off his coat and shirt and began his transformation. As soon as He was ready He took off into the city as Robbins ran into HQ.((Tell me if This is a bad Idea and I'll change it.)) He saw the smoke cloud the city as it began to block the sun and the city began to darken.

HQ6:35am

Robbins ran into the room as quickly as she Could and went to the Megaphone "We need as many men we can get to get to the city, The war has begun." Robbins met everyone in the main entrance. "Only 44 men?"

"We have about 45 more in the city. They should be well armed, The power is out so we can only use radio, These buggers planed this."

"Ok, James(**) You need to take command of all thes men here. Muman(X) you need to get a group of about 15 in the city.Tad(X) You get 15 and so do you Nemur(X)."

Robbins took the team and they all headed out. They all changed and flew into the city. The battle had begun...

6:40am York

Ap saw the masacare goin on. Enraged He Landed and began to fight off the lizardmen. Careful not to harm any of the people, He throws them, Claws them, And bites them. But he only got about 10 and he knew that there was going to be more comming. He stood over the dead Lizardmen and let out The loudest roar he could. If he was going to fight this, It's best he found them all.

Church 6:41 AM

A soldier ran into the church. "Sir, we have a problem. The resistance is greater than we thought. Shall we release plan B?"

"Not yet. Cassiss, radio for all units to start catching the humans and bring them into the church. We shall put them into the basement. We need slaves whe we take over this city... Collect any weaponry"

Another soldier runs in. "Sir, it seems we have somekind of dragonoid's in the battle too"

"A new faction, eh? Outrange them. Headsot should do the trick. Now, leave"

Asshakar was furious. This was HIS war. The vampires were scattered, werewolves were allied with the lizardmen, Acurade wouldn't attack them before attacked. Humans were the only thing that had the advance towards the lizardmen, but then comes a new faction.

Streets 6:41 AM

As a few groups see the dragonoid, they start shooting it. They try and shoot at the head.

Some of the groups that have no choise of going forwards anymore start throwing cars into walls to block people get out or in.

As the radio message that any humans encountered without a weapon must be taken as a prisoner and gotten into the church.

At the bagel shop (6:40AM)

The lights flicker for a bit and turned off as the ground shakes from the explosion. Everyone in the shop starting panicing. "What the hell!?" Zenpheus says. He opens the door and peeks thru. Smoke can be seem from a distance in the sky. "This is not good" Zenpheus says with dissappointment.

At the Assembly (6:40AM)

The lights flickered off for a second, but was lit up again thanks to the back up generators. "What was that?" Arcon says to one of his troop. "It probably is a black out." Arcon rubs his chin as he thinks. he then continues to speak, "Weird. York hardly has black outs. We can't investigate because the sun is out. Maybe some of Lycans know."

Arcon heads over to the communication center and contacts NeoVenom or any possible Lycans that are in the communication center at Dark Shadows.

At Dark Shadows (6:42AM)

The back up generators lit up Dark Shadows. NeoVenom expected it. "They actually blew it up." NeoVenom said to a member of Dark Hunters.

A crackling noice came from one of the radios in the communication room and Arcon's voice can be heard. "Dark Shadows, this is the Assembly. Do you know what has just happened?" McKain answers back, "A faction called the Green Hate has blown the power plant." He waits for a reply. "That explains the black out..."

Church 6:50 AM

Asshakar walked into the room where the radio equipment had built up. "Cassiss, any word from the group leaders?"

"Five groups wiped out completely, park has been closed and walls are starting to be built up. Sectors 5, 8, 6, 7, 3 and 4 are secured"

"Good. Thats allmost 1/3 of the city... Get a message to troops to start building the walls immediatly. We shall keep this area as ours at any cost. Allso, get me to a safe line with the Dark Shadows"

"Yes, sir!"

Cassiss started hissing to the radio. A few secondss later, he turned to Asshakar and let him sit down on his chair. Asshakar took radio and hissed. He pressed the line open.

"Dark Shadows, inform your leader that we have allmost 1/3 of the city under our power" he said into the radio and snapped the line off so he could hear what they would answer. "Cassiss, order four of the soldiers to go and get the generators and computers here. Throught the new tunnel"

Cassiss left to deliver the order.

6:41am Streets ((Btw the weakness is not in the head but around where the neck and torso meet.))

Ap felt the pelts of the bullets and turned to see the shooting. He couldn't approach without withstanding close range damage. He used a wing to shield himself but he knew it wouldn't last. He was about to charge when he heard a large crash. He looked up and another Dragon had come and caught some of the lizard men by suprise. Another by the one of the walls fending off the lizardmen while the other began to ram it. That means there was one more...but where?

6:45am Streets

Droeck was on top of the buildings looking over the city He saw most of what was going on, Fighting, The walls, even some lights that were still on. He saw the lizardmen were comming from the Sewers and thought"The Arcuade are going to be in a worse position than us, If the lizardmen do succeed then they will annihalate thier food supply and we dont have the serum yet." Droeck thought for a sec about what was going on, "There has to be a main base where they control these guys, but where." He brushed it away "That would take too long, I just need to gather up all the people I can." Droeck swooped down and picked up a person in each claw, four total flying over into the park. He continued this, trying to get everyone he could out of York, even though they kicked and screamed when he picked them up.

6:50am Streets

Ap continued to fight off Lizardmen, Taking hits from guns every so often, He finally got a car and tossed it at the wall, knocking a hole in it but not destroying it. He shot flames at the wall heating it making the metal near malliable, The wall began to almost collaps on its own wieght. Lizardmen were most likely going to stop him which is why Drake(*) was behind him just in case.

The streets of York (6:42 AM)

As the Lizardmen assaulted the city, and fought with Ap, small patches of the Growth had made there way up to the city, observing the chaos as it happened. The Lizardmen watched as Ap fought off Lizardman after Lizardman.

They watched as the Lizardmen stole, killed, and maimed humans, and watched as the city was rocked with war. At this rate, nothing would be left. At this rate, there new 'friend' Ap would die before he had produced the serum. And the Lizardmen would purge there food supplies. Action had to be taken.

The Acurade did not wish to exterminate humanity, they did not wish to hunt down innocent civilians. They did not wish to hear them scream or beg for mercy, or destroy there beliefs and lives. They only wished to live, but these...monstrous green folk where different.

They had to be stopped. For the good of the Acurade, for the good of York, if not the good of the Earth, even. Akulaka knew this, and for the second time that day, he felt that he needed to send there army to help.

York Streets (6:49 AM)

The Acurade's forces had assembled, ready to kill. Soldiers, and battle Soldiers ready to fight to the death without another thought. The Acurade where a terrifying and demoralizing foe in combat. They did not fight savagely, or passively. They fought like cold, heartless machines. Because that is what there lower ranks mostly where.

They used whatever they needed to win, unrestricted by honor, or a desire for glory. They killed without stopping, without hesitation. They never lost there head in combat, or became nervous. And this, was enough to put fear in even the stoutest warrior.

The Acurade had a plan, however. They where not going to assault the Lizardmens army, which would undoubtedly cause more loss of human lives, no. They where going to launch another assault on there weakened nest. The army, having been sent out, left the Nest in a much weaker state. Easy pray for a Force such as the Acurade.

The Lizardmen's children most likely where kept there, assuming they gave birth to live offspring, if not, then there eggs would. If they assault the Lizardmen’s nest, and threaten there offspring, they will surely withdraw there army. However, that was no the end of the plan...

Deep in the York sewers ( 6:50- 7:03 )

The Acurade rapidly marched towards the Lizardmens nest. They had moved slowly, to avoid detection last time, taking the longer routs. But with the police and humans...distracted, they where free to make haste, moving threw the normally crowded main subway tunnels. The sound of there rapidly marching feet rang throughout the sewer, as they closed in on the nest.

The location of the nest was forever etched in every Acurades mind. What one Acurade saw, they all saw, what the growth saw, they all saw. They moved in on the nest without hesitation. Rounding the corner, over 250 Acurade assaulted the Lizardmen nest. The few guards posted outside of it where torn to pieces in seconds, as the stood, and loyally defended the nest with there last breath.

The Battle Soldiers as well as the normal Soldiers, hammered the hidden entrance of the base, there combined strength causing it to collapse. The Lizardmen that remained inside where staggered by the attack, as the insectoid creatures flooded into the base. Out numbered, and overpowered, the Lizardmen in the Nest where hopelessly out matched.

Wall near Ap 6:51 AM

"Leave the walls!" shouted the highest officer of the groups. Any gunhots stopped. The lizardmen allready had their foot on the door. It was all they needed for now.

The group brought a huge megaphone connected into the radio to the wall.

"This is Asshakar, leader of the lizardmen. Dragonoids, back off. We have stopped our offensives. As you seem to be concerned for the humans, you may know that any human and citizen of york that had no weaponry and was not attacking the lizardmen, have been rounded up. We ask you not to attack us or the walls at this moment"

Church 6:53 AM

As Asshakar said this on the radio, he rose up and walked up into the tower where the bell was. There was allso two of his royal guards to guard the chrch from air.

Asshakar looked around and then turned to the other guard. "Anything to report?"

"No, sir"

Asshakar climbed down and walked into the basements where was allready very crowded. Asshakar hissed. "Good morning humans" he said with hatred. "We are the lizardmen, our factory is called the Green hate. You shall become our workers from now on. You shall do some repairing work in the upper world, in the city. Some of you are highly trained in militarist skills, and so you won't get anything that involves anything that can kill. So you shall be executed" Asshakar continued and then left. The tunnel had been finished and from there, the younger lizardmen marched to be trained in the sun, to be better soldiers up in the city.

Ap Stoped and yelled, His voice was Low and a little Raspy, "This attack was not random! You have done something here that we haven't seen! I and my faction shall annihilate your army if you do not order full retreat, and release of any prisoners you have!" Ap was not going to let this slip by that easily,"I know your home and My comrades and I can destroy it under any time, And I am very sure there are others who wouldn't lose a minute of sleep to join us!"

(( I will assume you guys lay eggs, correct me if I am wrong. ))

The Lizardmen nest. ( 7:05 AM )

The Acurade stormed through the entrance to the Lizardmen base, with most of the experienced soldiers fighting above ground, it was a complete massacre. The Acurade Soldiers cut down any Lizardmen they came across. Chasing them through the tunnels and chopping them down like animals.

The Lizardmen civilians attempted to fight back, but could do little against the battle hardened insectoid army. The ones that stood and fought where chopped down in seconds, and the ones who fled where tracked down. The Acurade stormed deeper into the Nest, searching...

"Find there breeding chambers." Akulaka's voice rang through the heads of the Acurade there.

The groups split up within the Nest, searching the homes, and the medical center that was in the Nest. They eventually began to find the eggs of the unborn Lizardmen. Picking them up, the Acurade soldiers began to smash them on the floor, against the walls, and crush them with there hands.

The Acurade had torn pieces out of the limited amount of wood down in the sewers, wrapping the ends with cloth, and lighting the tips of them with fire. They tossed them throughout the Nest without concern, as Acurade carapaces protected them from fire, and extreme heat.

Akulaka gazed at the destruction they had brought upon the Lizardmens nest through the soldiers eyes. "It is done. Return to the Hive." Akulaka stated.

Near the nest 7:10 AM

The battle for the upper world was lost. Many of the younger soldiers were slaughtered in the battle with the rebel of the human slaves and the dragonoids. They retreated back underground and blew up the tunnel that led into the church. The lizardmen army, now containing 200 soldiers again, returned to the nests gates, ony to find it broken down and the destroyed buildings and caverns. Soldiers ran where their homes once were and found only corpses, smashed eggs and everything burned. Even the palace had been burned down.

Asshakar looked around and then crouched. He was with Cassiss. Both knew they wouldn't find any survivors. Asshakar feeled the ground, looked the ground and and hissed. "Insects... Cassiss, call everyone up..." Asshakar said under his angry, allmost mad hiss.

A horn blow was heard and hundreds of soldiers rushed to make lines. Asshakar allready stood at his full height. "Soldiers! This is a discrace! The nest has been destroyed when we were trying to get rid of the huuman pests. These insects have done it! We need to march into war! Two of our fastes soldiers shall go scout. Cassiss is fast and a very good tracker. One of my royal guards shall go with him"

Cassiss and a guard left the nest as the others got ready to march.

Sewers 7:20 AM

Cassiss and the soldier got close, they heard the marching of the insects. Cassiss(**) reported for Asshakar that they could meet the insects if they would march fast a few tunnels. They would even get ahead if they were fast.

The soldier and Cassiss continued to follow them, in a hearing range.

Sewers 7:26 AM

Asshakar got a signal. The Acurade insects were coming soon around the corner. The soldiers hid in some side tunnels.

The acurade insect soldiers marched forwards towards their base as a huge hissing sounded from the side tunnels.

all 200 soldiers rushed from the tunnels. Some were coming from the acurade's back, the rest from the sides. The acurade were surprised, and so the lizardmen had the advantage.

Asshakar and two of his royal guards grabbed one of the normal soldiers into a side tunnel. Asshakar looked at it. "You destroyed our next generation. You destroyed our community. You pissed us off. You face the concequinces" Asshaka hissed to the soldier, knowing that their leader would hear this. He then drew his pistol and pointed the insectoids head. He execyted the soldier. The three returned to the fight.

Sewers (7:27)

Though the Acurade appeared to be at a disadvantage, surrounded by enemy troops, blocked off from escape, Akulaka was no fool, he had anticipated such an action, otherwise he would have withdrawn his army much sooner.

The surrounded army of roughly 250 Acurade gazed at the angry Lizardmen around them. They showed no emotion, no fear, no aggressiveness. They where waiting for the Lizardmen to attack, it appeared. However, the true reasons was soon revealed...

There where only roughly 250 Acurade in this army...as opposed to over 500, which was the number that had assaulted the Lizardmen nest the first time, when Asshkars army was still there. When they had met before marching to the surface.

From the surrounding tunnels, chitters where heard, rapid footsteps suddenly springing to life from nowhere. It was a trap...they had laid in waiting for the Lizardmen to attack the whole time.

An army roughly the same size as the returning army came through the tunnels surrounding the battle. It was now the lizardmen, who found themselves surrounded. Not only from the back and sides, but from the front, and from the soldiers they had thought where the ones who where surrounded.

The Acurade where bread for war, and strategy, and the full fruit of that was showing.

Sewers 7:29 AM

"These are no fools. I can admit that... Lizardmen! Fall back!" Asshakar shouted and the flexibility of the lizardmen showed up as the lizardmen started jumping in many directions and falling into the shadows.

A quiet ticking was heard. A red light flashed in the roof. A nice little C-4 to remember the lizardmens about. More ticking sounded as other C-4's joined the party. The lizardmen were not too far as the bombs exploded. Just before the bomb exploded, the tape recorder started playing. "We're not dumb either. We are made by accident, but we know what the hmans have thought us. Goodbye"

Even the tape recorder was wired into a C-4. First exploded the roof where the lizardmen had surrounded the first 250 acurade. Then a few meters away from the other 250 acurade. Even in the side tunnels were destroyed. The roofs collapsed from many times and dirt and dust dropped onto the acurade's back as the roads were blocked.

"Second wave ready?"

"Yes, sir"

A ticking started in the floor as the lizardmen continued their way towards a meeting place they had agreed.

Sewers (7:31 AM)

The Lizardmen clearly had shown a good strategy, sealing the tunnels. However, most of the Acurade had survived the bombs. The debris from the roof bouncing off the hardened carapaces, which could withstand bullet shots.

Shoving the rocks off them, the Acurade looked around. There army was mostly intact, but they couldn't chase after the Lizardmen, as they had sealed the roads, forcing the Acurade to clear them. They had escaped for now, but the war between them was far from over, as they Acurade got to work clearing out the passage.

Sewers 7:40 AM

In the last 40 minutes, the lizardmen had been defeated, left homeless, pissed off the acurade's leader and then marched towards the outskirts of the city throught the sewers. "Well, Cassiss. We're out of the sewers... It doesn't seem so nice as we have to creep out, defeated"

"Sir, we have the manpower to raid the very small human military base in the north. There we could get heavy weaponry, air units, new suits and it could allso be our new nest"

"But what use is for a new nest as we have no females to give birth to the next generations"

"What about cloning?"

"Useless. We would be dead before the cloning chambers were built"

The two last high rank officers talked sitting next to a sewer exit in the outskirts.

"You remember the days when the nuclear tests took place? We were a lousy lizard community in the deserts. Then the humans decided to make those damn nuclear tests. We grew up and came like this"

"Yeah... You need to go and talk with the acurade"

"I know..."

Asshakar stood up and looked his men.

"We may not see anymore. Take care of my men... Will you?"

"Sure"

Asshakar ran into the darkness of the sewers again.

Near the place the acurade were trapped 7:50 AM

The acurade finally dug themselves out. Asshakar was sitting on the floor and looked acurade after acurade walk out of the trap. "Good morning my insect enemies" He stood up and made the spock greeting.

"I come in peace. Take me to your leader" He said and then started laughting

Sewers ( 7:51 AM)

The 500 or so Acurade looked at the lone Lizardmen. Several walked forward, and gripped him by the arms. There grips where firm, the normal soldiers where nearly as strong as turned Vampire.

They pulled Asshakars arms behind him, one of the Acurade pulling out a small snake like bind, which wrapped around both of his wrists, holding them there securly, handcuffs.

The Acurade made there way back to the nest quickly. They marched through the sewers as quickly as possible, dragging Asshakar with them.

Near the Acurade Hive. ( 8:02 AM )

The Acurade stopped. A voice rang through there head, that only they could hear. "All other Acurade to distance themselves from those holding the green skin. The ones holding the Lizardman, search him for explosives."

Near acurade hive 8:03 AM

As the other Acurade started backing up from the ones that held Asshakar, he hissed and the acurade holding him searched the lizardman without finding anything.

Outskirts of the city 8:00 AM

The lizardmen travelled fast towards a small forest that held an entrance into another nest. Made for emergencies like this. there was a large bilding and some houses for the soldiers. In the large house, was hundreds of workers and 300 females frozen in deep freeze. Every soldier started to unfroze them to build a new base.

((The factory is dropping out. Asshakar shall be still there but the factory itself shall come back only in the second part))

Archived