Home

The Vampire Wars - Part1 - The Shadows of York

(Out of Character: Sorry for the delay in replying. I wasn't home for the entire week. I'm gonna back track a bit. :D)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Dark Shadows (6:50AM)

McKain recieved the message and replied back. "Roger that. I will inform Lord NeoVenom." McKain told a Dark Hunter in the room to inform Lord NeoVenom.

On the Streets on York (6:55AM)

Zenpheus ran outside the bagel shop and towards the explosion. Moments later, he say a bunch of Lizardmen fighting against what seems to be a dragon. He went to a dark alleyway and hid from their views. He then informed both Dark Stalkers and Dark Shadows of what he was seeing from a distance. Acron spoke to Zenpheus thru his watch. From Zenpheus' watch, a small crackling noise was heard, "Be careful Zenpheus." "I will" Zenpheus replied as he stayed hidden. He looked around the corner carefully and noticed that the dragonoids and lizardmen have stopped fighting.

Back at Dark Shadows (6:58AM)

After a couple of minutes past, a very slight rumble was felt underneath NeoVenom's feet. "Something has happened." A Dark Hunter enters the room that NeoVenom is in and informs him about the message. "Interesting, I..." NeoVenom's words were cut off by a message sent from Zenpheus to NeoVenom's watch. "Lord NeoVenom. It seems like the lizardmen are retreating. These Dragonoid creatures were fighting them." NeoVenom pressed a buttom on the side of his watch and speaksinto it. "Thank you for the information Zenpheus."

NeoVenom turns to Solnina, who was next to him. "Seems like we don't need to go above ground my love." Solnina said. "That is exactly how it seems." NeoVenom said with disappointment. "Be wary, I have this weird feeling that something is up."

"You think we should have told the Green Hate about our alliance with the Dark Stalkers?" Solnina asks NeoVenom.

"I don't know, they probably wouldn't have liked the concept of Lycans, Humans, Vampires co-exiting peacefully." NeoVenom says with disappointment.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Near the Dark Shadow HQ ( 8:45 AM )

Etaka and Kudaka, the Elite Acurade who where sent with Asshakar, had dropped into the shadows, so as not to be spotted by the security cameras, or the patrols of the Dark Shadows.

They stayed fairly in step with Asshakar, whilst always being careful to avoid detection. They stayed close to the shadows, and only moved when they where sure it was clear. Asshakar had been equipped with a small bio-sphere. If he was in danger, all he had to do was squeeze it, and the Elites would attempt to rescue him.

Near Dark Shadows (7:49AM)

Three Dark Hunters and three regular Lycans were patrolling their post and heard Asshakar. They went towards him and the leader of the group spoke to Asshakar calmly, "If you want to contact Lord NeoVenom. Proceed to the front gate. Shouting at a wall won't get you him."

NeoVenom gave specific instructions to all the Lycans not to reveal anymore hidden doorways or passage ways to anyone, so the leader of the small Lycan group kept NeoVenom's instructions. He then continued to speak. "By the way, you always come here in groups. Where are your men?" As the leader of the group spoke, the others looked around and saw nothing, but they kept an eye out.

9:12 AM, Acurade Hive.

Akulaka nodded to Ap. He then turned, and the screen flashed, showing a gathering of cops. "The humans police Force are gathering around one of our important travel nodes in the subway. Being that we are, as Asshakar put it...Giant Insects, we can obviously not remove them, without bloodshed."

Akulaka turned back to Ap. "We wanted you and your faction to persuade the human law enforcement away from the subway node, you may choose bloodshed, but we do not wish to be revealed. However, we would prefer it if you moved them away peacefully. Can you do this, Ap?"

9:14 Hive.

Akulaka nodded, pleased. "I can do this. We thank you for your help, as always Ap. You may go now, we must wait for Asshakar to return to us. Please return to the Hive after your mission, we should have more information for you, that will prove useful." Akulaka stated.

((Oh, that just blew it. If you start from 9 AM, you better change all those clocks before. Damn you))

Near dark shadows Whatever the clock is

Tepe looked the Lycan team and nodded. "You obey orders. Very good. We shall go from the main gate then" he said and started to walk throught a tunnel and soon found himself at the gates. "Sesam open" he said jokingly as the gates started slowly opening. "Now, where is your boss lurking?" he asked, turning to the team that was now next to him

9:18am HQ

Ap stood in his base talking to the team," Guy's we gotta break the law today. It Turns out the Law is all over the Acurades hive and we need to keep them off. So...who can act?"

9:25am Near a sewer hole where the police are gathered cuz of all the Things that happend this night, you know with the war...and the fighting... (:p)

Ap walked up to the Police "Excuse me, what are you doing here?" Ap pulled out a badge "I am with the CIA and it seems like we have a problem here" Ap pulled out his radio and waved it at the hole while turning the volume up and down. "I wouldn't go in there If I were you...In fact I am going to cut off all in and out put of the sewer and subway systems."

"Um...what exactly is down there?"

"Well acording to the readings I have It's some kind of mold and I think it's biologicly dangerous to all life down there."

"Am I suppose to belive this ****?"

"Well lets have my team of experts, shall we?" The rest of the faction came up, Drag's in hazard suits, and about 5 in military suits. "Could you guys check that out?"

They all went down while Ap stayed up.

"Sir...what do you think is down there?"

"Probably a dangerous virus, mold or fungus..."

"Then why are the military guys with them?"

"There could be..."Then there were gunshots and screaming, Some of the group cam out of the sewer and a roar was heard down the sewer."You still want to go down there?"

The police scrambled away as fast as they could.

9:15

The leader of the Glorious Shadows called for a messenger.

"Go to the Red Shadows' HQ. Tell them you're with the Glorious Shadows and that I need to know of any reports of sightings of strange creatures, and request to be informed of any military action taken against any creature that is not vampire, that they can provide me."

The messenger quickly ran under the shadows to the Red Shadows' HQ.

9:29, Acurade York Hive.

Akulaka nodded in approval as the eyes of the Hive watched Ap's actions, and saw the police force slowly pulling back. "It seems I was right to request Ap's help in this matter. I doubt we could have frightened them like that, without spilling some of there blood."

• 4 weeks later...

Miryia and the Night Hawks were called back before anything substancial could be found. When they got back to the mansion they were shown some disturbing things. The situation with the fungus was too dangerous, Tathar didn't want his best men involved when so little was known of the enemy. They would use the police force to gain info before sending in their own men.

(Out of Character: Darth Tepe, the gates didn't open because the Lycans are a bit suspicious. Hopefully, you'll understand.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Dark Shadows (8:51AM)

The leader of the small Lycan group looks at Asshakar suspicously. "May I ask? Why you want to meet Lord NeoVenom here? Didn't he told you that he was going to meet you above ground?"

Inside Dark Shadows

NeoVenom talks to Solnina and McKain about the outcome of the Green Hates battle. He was interrupted as he spoke by a Dark Hunter entering the room. "Lord NeoVenom..", the Dark Hunter says as he bows his head, "The leader of the Green Hate wants to see you. He doesn't have his group with him. Isn't that a bit odd?"

"Hmmm. Give me a second." NeoVenom says looking and Solnina's face, followed by McKains.

NeoVenom, Solnina, and McKain look at various screens againsts one of the walls in the room. One of the security camera was on Asshakar, while the others roam from left to right at medium speed. "Blasted things can't view up and down." McKain said with disappointment.

Meanwhile, the leader of the small Lycan group awaits for Asshakar's answer.

Tathar's Mansion 9:00 AM

"Hi James," Said Miryia when he aproached her. "Acctually theres talk of some fungus but we're going to leave it to the humans to find out about it. It's just safer for us all that way. We'll get involved when we learn more." Miryia paused for a couple seconds, "Acctually I was just on my way to bed, it's daylight outside already and I need my energy for tomorow night."

(((Woot back on a roll!)))

9:30am York Streets

Ap got the group up on the surface, "Well It looks to me that they won't go down there anytime soon."

Robbins agreed "Although, what do we know about the attacks?"

Droeck"Yea I mean, A random swat on a city means more will come"

Ap tried to figure this out "The truth is, I can't tell you much right now, other than this is going to be more than a few fights. This will be a war."

Mean while at HQ

Turner was examining the sample he was given "This will do just fine for the project...." He smiled and his men gathered around him.

(((This is a plot for the next story, I'm planning sumthing that will up my factions power but Turners plan will kinda even it out so my faction doesn't kick y'alls arse real fast ^_^)))

Tathar's Mansion 9:05AM

"Well, see you later James, come back in once peice." Miryia said with a hint of a smile before walking off towards her room.

York Streets 9:30AM

The sound of choppers rose in the air, S.W.A.T. deckled to their sides. Police cars and S.W.A.T. vans sped towards the subway entrances where they begun to clear up the distruction and S.W.A.T. teams entered the stations.

9:45AM

A black car pulled up to the site and a man stepped out in a brown trench coat. He dropped a cigarette and smoldered it with his shoe. He turned to look across his cars hood as a woman stepped out of the passenger's door.

"What a mess," She said.

The man looked in the direction she was looking and saw police dragging away body bags. "It's gonna take some cleaning."

Tathar's mansion 9:10

James had just left the messenger with the meeting request. He walked outside and hailed a cab. The cab dropped him off 2 blocks away from the Glorious Shadows HQ, but he didn't mind the walk. Once he arrived he slept. He remembered a quote he had heard from a human movie about vampires.

sleep all day, party all night, never grow old, never die. Damn straight

Archived