Home

cya

Rogue15

Hey,

Just letting everybody here know that I've enlisted in the Army Reserves, and will be going to Fort Leonardwood, Missouri for Basic on the 28th of april. My mos is 88m (truck driver).

I'll see you all when I get back from AIT, I'll be back around the middle or end of august. :)

haha. i leave in 13 days. I'm going for my 3rd drill this weekend...

and 10 days from that, i'm outta here!

Last drill i got to disassemble an M16, learn how to fire an AT-4 rocket launcher (don't worry, no ammo was loaded in it), and set up and take down a claymore mine.

drill sergeants are awesome. this weekend I'm going to be doing some land navigation.

they're "Very good teachers who know how to put you in your place let keep you learning."

never say 'sir' to a drill sergeant. saw some guy do that like 3 times after being told. that was an amusing site...

do what you're told when you're told, never go anywhere without taking a battle buddy with you, admit when you make a mistake, don't wear your hat inside, and everything's alright. oh...and whatever you do: don't forget what your unit's name is. happened to me last drill at the end, and i have to write a 500 word report on why it's important to know what unit i'm in...gah. i'm in HSC 365th Engineering Combat Batallion (Heavy) hehe.

er...i meant HSD.

guess what...i might be going to kuwait or afghanistan when i get back from ait...my unit's been put on alert status...i just hope if i do get sent over, that i'm driving something with alotta weapons mounted on it....

Archived