Home

weapons for the rebels

Eagle Warrior

WhAT weapons do you wana use the most?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. WhAT weapons do you wana use the most?

• BlasTech DH-17 Blaster Rifle
    • BlasTech DL-44 Blaster Pistol
    • Thermal Detonator
    • Proton Torpedo Launcher
    • Mine Dispenser
    • Haywire Grenade
    • Fusioncutter
    • Sniper Rifle
    • BowCaster
    • Chiewab GLiS Emergency Medpac

Originally posted by Eagle Warrior

sure i have at least 10 more planned:D

but really nowbody has though of most of these i know some are stupid but still has anyone one asked about the chat and the weapons

Mybe you're eight about nobody who's thought this out.

But there are other threads (and better ones) wich pushed down.

Couldn't you try to take some topics together?

Originally posted by jasperw

Can you give us a schedule about this week's planned threads?

:D

its not as if the good ones get pushed down. If they get pushed down its because they (temporaru) died of inactivity

Sniper rifle..marksmen or support unit is me

I will use whatever weapons go along with my class - and I will probably switch class as needed during the course of a game. So basically, I will probably have cause to use all of the weapons in the game, at one point or another.

The trick is getting to learn the strengths and weaknesses of each, and how best to apply them in a given situation.

The other trick is simply remembering which key to press for which weapon or item for each class when you switch - to get away from mousewheel scrolling. I've lost count of the number of times I see people die because they are cycling through their arsenal trying to find the right one with which to defend themselves.

What I find much more interesting, is what kind of waepons the rebel spy will have. They weren't very clear about that, and only saisd he had some kind of advanced blaster pistol and some kind of explosives.

Perhaps they didn't mention the Spy weapons because he could be toting guns used by the enemy. It would make sense, so that other players do not automatically figure out someone is a spy by the weapon they are carrying.

Unless, of course, you will be able to swap your existing weapon with those you find on the ground regardless of class, in which case the argument becomes redundant.

Originally posted by Eagle Warrior

i would theink that the rebel spys would not have harly any weapons. maby a small hand laser gun or a small charge that they can plant. they should also have a fusion cutter so they can sabotoge the enemys buildings

Read my post and thye rebel detailes again, it said spys would have some kind of advanced blaster pistol and some kind of explosives.

Originally posted by pink lightsaber

I was talking about jasperw because he won't stop complaining about eagle warrior having alot of threads. Alot of them are good so stop whining jasperw:mad:

That's beside the point. I just say he has to think a liitle bit better when he makes a thread, so he can put some together.

for example, he has made a thread about rebel weapons, and later on he makes another about thermal detonators.

Another example: He makes a thread just about blowing up bridges. Why not about structures in general? (or will we get other threads about theed houses, geonosian rocks and Hoth stalagmites in the near future?)

Most people only post at the top (new) threads, so when he makes 10 threads he draws most peoples attention only to his own threads, and other good threads are pushed down.

Of course The idea is that I post on the threads I like to get them back up. But I can't write as fast as he creates threads.

That's beside the point. I just say he has to think a liitle bit better when he makes a thread, so he can put some together.

for example, he has made a thread about rebel weapons, and later on he makes another about thermal detonators.

Another example: He makes a thread just about blowing up bridges. Why not about structures in general? (or will we get other threads about theed houses, geonosian rocks and Hoth stalagmites in the near future?)

Most people only post at the top (new) threads, so when he makes 10 threads he draws most peoples attention only to his own threads, and other good threads are pushed down.

Of course The idea is that I post on the threads I like to get them back up. But I can't write as fast as he creates threads.

Eagle warrior has got a thread "desructable structures.

Archived