Home

The defenders of peace

LukeKatarn

This is an RPG about jedi jedi who where outcasts and banished from there homes (This is before TPM about 3,000 years after KotOR) because they have strange powers so a Jedi named Kar Gaver created a sanctuary where jedi can live and not be mocked this place is on endor you live there you are a jedi.

Rules 1No swearing it ruins the RPG for alot of us 2NO GODMODEING 3You must be force sensative and 4Have fun

Name Kar Gaver

Age 24

Job sapersmith and marksman

Rank Jedi master and creator of the sanctuary

Sabers 4 single blades that can connect into 2 double blades

Bio Was a good learner Kar one day fell and got hurt badly when the force kicked in to heal him he became an outcast and left his home world... (More to bediscovered later in the RPG)

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name Raven Hawk

Age 19

Hunter,

Rank Jedi Knight

Sabers 1 twin blade and a sniper rifle

Bio, abandoned by his parents when strange thing started to happen around the home i managed to stoy away on a ship at a very young age and ended up on courecent ((><)) found by a jedi i was trained, but ran, not liking the "peaceful" ways, i am not darkside nor light, the force is my partner yet not my master, now i wonder the galaxy after outrunning many ships i crash land on Endor where i find myself for once at peace in the wilderness hunting what i must for food, but never killing more then needed

Name Eric McKnight

Age 19

Job Jedi Merc/Bounty Hunter

Rank Jedi Guardian

Sabers 2 single sided sabers, one red one blue

Bio grew up in the city of coronet, used to get beat up by older kids, when force speed and force jump came in, he first beat them up, and then lived life stealing credits and running from the cops,he was abused by his parents, but they didn't want him, so the kicked him out, he killed his parent's with hsi bare hands, and was considered an outcast by everyone that knew him, when a sith came and found him and took him to korriban and trained him, Eric killed his master and took his lightsabers,stole his belongings and stole his ship, sneaked off korriban and has been wandering around the galaxy, he is now in Courascant, in a merc bar

"hey you, merc!" yells an angry man

"yeah, what do you want?"

"don't take that tone wiht me!"

*Eric takes out the red lgihtsaber and holds it to the man's neck*

"tell me what your request is and hwo much your giving me for it"

" o-o-ok there is a-a, can you take the lightsaber away form my neck?"

"sure" *rustic sits back down and deactivates saber*

"there is a man who owes me 5000 credits, and he slept wiht my wife, i want those credits,and i want him dead!"

"no problem" *eric finishes his drink*" how much you giving me?"

"those five thousand"

"it's done"

*eric takes off out of the bar, get's on his swoop and heads off in the way he feels the force leading him*

*eric parks hsi swoop outside the apartments where the force is most sensitive,he steps inside and asks if the man( i don't have a name for him) is staying here, and what hsi room number is*

"thank you, he is a friend of mine, and i want to visit him again"

"no problem, hsi room is 666"said the secretary

*eric takes the elevator to the 600th floor, goes to room 66, slices it open, there he finds the man*

"wha-what are you doing here?"

"comign to collect your bounty, stand still it won't hurt"

"NO!"

*the man jumps out of the window onto hsi speeder, but eric is just as quick and jumps on the back*

"you had to make it hard didn't you"

"go away!!" the man pulls out a blaster as he is manouvering through the buldings at top speed, take a couple shots, eric dodges the first and reflects the second, he takes out both sabers, slices his head off, catches it, and puts it in a bag, takes contorl of the speeder and drives back to the apartment, and takes the credits, eric goes back down puts the head and credits on his swoop and goes back to the bar*

"hgeres your proof that i killed him, and i'll take these credits"

"thanks, but what is this?"

"it's his head"

*eric leaves the bar, gets on the swoop and flies to his ship, takes off and heads toward yavin lV, but gets in a space fight and crash lands on endor*

"damn! stupid space pirates, where am i? endor?, great, just the place i didn't want to be, ah well, might as well make the best of it"

*sitting along the tops of the trees i witness the crash and with swift silent movements i jump from tree to tree to the crash site and sits low hidden between tree branches i look over the ship to see if there are suvivors*

mmmmmmm

* takes the scope from my sniper rifle and uses it to get a closer look at the ship*

*laughter echoes through out the woods*

trust me friend, it would be a hard fight, even with your two sabers, *smiles and jumps down with a soft thud*

you won't be needing those here

*force pulls your sabers away from you and into my hands*

you are safe here my jedi friend, my name is Hawk, whats yours?

Originally posted by Curt-Man

*eric parks hsi swoop outside the apartments where the force is most sensitive,he steps inside and asks if the man( i don't have a name for him) is staying here, and what hsi room number is*

"thank you, he is a friend of mine, and i want to visit him again"

"no problem, hsi room is 666"said the secretary

*eric takes the elevator to the 600th floor, goes to room 66, slices it open, there he finds the man*

"wha-what are you doing here?"

"comign to collect your bounty, stand still it won't hurt"

"NO!"

*the man jumps out of the window onto hsi speeder, but eric is just as quick and jumps on the back*

"you had to make it hard didn't you"

"go away!!" the man pulls out a blaster as he is manouvering through the buldings at top speed, take a couple shots, eric dodges the first and reflects the second, he takes out both sabers, slices his head off, catches it, and puts it in a bag, takes contorl of the speeder and drives back to the apartment, and takes the credits, eric goes back down puts the head and credits on his swoop and goes back to the bar*

"hgeres your proof that i killed him, and i'll take these credits"

"thanks, but what is this?"

"it's his head"

*eric leaves the bar, gets on the swoop and flies to his ship, takes off and heads toward yavin lV, but gets in a space fight and crash lands on endor*

"damn! stupid space pirates, where am i? endor?, great, just the place i didn't want to be, ah well, might as well make the best of it"

NO SWEARING.

(It is not that D(The D word) is a realy bad word but it is a swear word. Obey the rules or you will no longer take place in this thread. Another thing guys you are sopposed to have from the begining of the RPG be at the sanctuary that my char built so go there on your next post)

my reasons are of a personal nature, which i do not wish to discuss in this open area, as to the storms, they are worse then you think they are, come, my home is this way *walks with you along a hidden, but visable trail to someone with keen eye site*

the storms here on endor can be rather violent, *reachs down into a pile of leaves and opens a hidden door* after you

" hmm, violent storms and a jedi hermit, i'm having th best day of my life...sorry, i'm so used to being insulted and dispised, i was a merc, so it's a hard life, you gotta be cruel and mean-hearted to be a merc y'know?"

"anyway, thanks for the shelter"*steps inside the house to find a nice cozy place*

thanks *just as i close the door the ground shakes as a tree is blown apart from a lightning strike*

now, as to your question as how i came to be here *sighs and sits down*

i was, abandoned as a child, when i was found to be able to manipulate things from distance, my parents were afraid, when i through a fit thing across the room where sent flying, so i was left alone, i was found by a wondering jedi many years ago and trained to be a jedi, well i didn't care for it too much and left the jedi order and fled here to endor,

care for something to drink??

now what about you my friend? how did you come to be here, and , acquire these sabers?? *hands your sabers back to you*

(sorry buddy, i got to go wiht the story line)

" yes i would like sometihing to drink, well when i was a kid, i always got made fun of and beat up, when i found out i could run really fast and jump very far and high, i became a criminal, a sith found me and trained me, i killed him, took his sabers and hsi ship, flew to couroscsant and became a merc figuring that niether sith nor jedi would want me, and the merc life it's been so far, until i got blown down here, but hey i'm alive so i guess that's good, i still have to hone me skills though, but hey whatever"

*just then a tree fell onto the house and ripped a hole inot it*

" i think we better get somewhere else huh?

*sighs* i was on my to a sactuary when i saw your ship crash and now my house has a hole in it *curses*

come i know a place we can go

*force pushes the tree out of my now ruined house and grabs my saber*

come we must reach it before night fall *gets out and heads for the sanctuary*

Archived