• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" nice design, but you aren't the onyl one who can rip out walls"

* looks to the building*

" according to these plans this wall aslo needs to go"

* rips out the unneeded wall, and throws it into the woods*

" hah, fun and not too hard"

well then, if you figure each block weighs a lil over 600 pounds maybe more *goes over the calculations in my head* well close enough but you see the tearing down is what is easy, it is the building that is the hard part especially since we will be using the force to place the blocks

Kar uses the force to pick up 5 blocks then uses force beam (A dark side power that I created it is a beam of extream heat) to fuse the blocks together he then uses force throw to put them in place and then he uses beam... again "How do you likw the new force power?" he asks

" man, i am exhausted, i'm gunna go claim a doorm, they seem nicely constructed, oh yeah, hah i built them" Eric says wiht a grin

* eric walks through the newly contructed temple to the dorms,* and he finds a room he likes*

"ahhhhh finaly a good rest"

Kar was glad to see that they where eating and he joined them "I have some things to tell you,"Kar said "Well long ago I was injured very badly and I used the force to heal myself then I was banished because the Force is outlawed on my planet so I escaped useing an X-wing. After that I landed on another planet... but well I will tell you more later for now lets eat."

*shrugs*i dunno, just did *smiles evasivly*

now then *finishes up* i am going to do some training, feel free to join me but i find to keep in balance with the force one must use it and train with it as he would a lightsaber, so with that said excuse me

*gets up and cleans up a bit then walks out of the temple and into teh woods*

Archived