The defenders of peace

LukeKatarn

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*blocks with quick but precise movements*

come on stop trying to hit me and HIT ME

*spins around quickly and roundhouse kicks him *

let go of you anger, it will only cause you to make mistakes, if you stay calm, you can do much better

*stands ready*

attack me again

(3 hours later)

Kar comes down and sees the two men in a loud saber lock "CRAP you two I couldn't catch much sleep because you started this lock." Kar takes out his saber then he draws another one he chops off one half of Revans blade and a force pull one of Erics sabers. "Now I will train with you both because now it is a fair fight." "You two versus me. LETS GO!"

Eric gets all still, heavily breathign in and out, looks at Kar and strikes wiht a frenzy he didn't know he had, even if 1 saber, the blue one

" not the greatest thing to say Kar, expecially whne ive been fighting my whole life!"

Eric then does a spinning kick and ducks when he lands and goes for a low slice then a punch to the chest

"come on Kar, i thought you said this would be fair"

(What do you mean? Kar never said that.)

"Big mistake you may have been fighting your whole life but, I have 2 special skills. They are makeing up my own force powers and level 4 force powers." Suddenly Kar makes a blinding light and knocksout Eric then he does the same to Revan. Then the two wake up "You see being good with a saber does not mean you are a good fighter."

Eric wakes up in the middle of the night and decides to go for a walk, he puts on his cloak and walk out of the temple into the forest, he walks past his ship, and he gets to this waterfall, he sees that there is a cavern behind it

" i wonder what is in there" so eric walks around the back of the waterfall and into the cavern, he sees a glow of colours and walsk straihgt to it, when he gets near to it he feels a strange disturbance, but dismisses it and eventually gets to the colours, and it is a room the size of a football stadium(just using it for comparison) filled with lightsaber crystals, but thne he ignites his sabers and tunrs aorund, there before him are hundereds of giant bat-like creatures, thne thye strike, Eric moves wiht the force, he sees each creatures next moves, he dodges and slices and dodges again and slices this goes on for a few hours, when he sees an opening and foce jumps through it and uses force speed to run straight out through the water fall and he slows down to a walkign pace when he nears the temple, by thne it is almost sun-up and he starts a fire(as in in a pit) and sits around it, he gets all still and clears his mind, he then levitates 8 inches off the ground

"not really troubling but i am excited about it, i went out walkign becuase i couldn't sleep, and i walked out to this water fall, i felt great force energies fomr behind it so i wnet behinf and i found a cavern, so i follwed it to the ned, at the end there was a huge room filled wiht lightsaber crystals, but before i could egt any, i was attacked by giant winged creatures, but it was how i fought them which made me excited, i was moving through the force, i could see where they would attack before it happened, the force flowed through me, it was great, ive never felt that before, have you?"

"Well once but, it was long ago I have long FORGOTTEN that feeling but, I hope it comes back. That cave you mention I have been there that was oh 1 year ago it was beutiful you should have seen it. It was a gaint beutiful dragon it was so beutiful but, I don't know what happend to it I have not seen it in a year did you see it in there?"

(((OK WTF i am gone for one day and am skipped out of a battle I STARTED and wasn't able to participate in i am not very happy right now and be lucky i am watching my language cause i am seriously pissed NO I WILL NOT CHANGE IT)))))

*growls low* no just leave me be *walks past both of you saying nothing*

(Dude it happens to me all the time just beause you are a half Newb doesn't mean that you should get PISSED off like this and if you swear I will report it to a Moderator because this is a NO swearing thread.) "Alright suit yourself. C'mon Eric lets go." (Ok you aren't a newb but, you sure are acting like one.)

hey i may be new to THESE BOARDS but i am not a RP noob it's called auto-play which is considered a form of god-play but not actually listed under god-modding rules because one is not invincable but they auto play for this instance a lightsaber battle started by two people, you walk in, kick both there butts without being touched then walk off without further word, it is highly annoying to me and i can also ramble off names of people i know that will also tell you the same thing so i knwo i have valid point to which i hope you remember next time someone starts a fight

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

(3 hours later)

AUTO PLAY STARTS !!!

Kar takes out his saber then he draws another one he chops off one half of Revans blade and a force pull one of Erics sabers.

I have 2 special skills. They are makeing up my own force powers and level 4 force powers." Suddenly Kar makes a blinding light and knocksout Eric then he does the same to Revan. Then the two wake u

AUTO-PLAY ENDS with out either two consenting to fight you and not having much time to think and be able to counter-attack

Suddenly Kar makes a blinding light and knocksout Eric then he does the same to Revan

my charector being knocked unconscious without me even being involved in the fight WHICH I STARTED but did not participate

Archived