Home

The defenders of peace

LukeKatarn

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*smiles* tools will not be needed my friend, the tools have already been supplied, to which i have learned to use and i am hopeful you have too??

*draws my saber and ignites the twin blades* with the force as an ally a powerful tool it is in itself and can be used for good or evil (((ugh movie lines ))))

come.....i will show you, i made my own home here without the use of man made tools, but by tools made with imagination and skill

*((((sorry i meant as i travel with you too my foot steps make lil noise******

mmm i do not plan on using the force to carve stone, but merely to hold the stone in mid-air so it can be carved with lil inhibition

the quarry is just ahead, also a favorite hunting spot do to teh large pool of water nearby here

yes they are, *smiles*

now then down to business, *raises both hands as the gorund starts to shake cracks form along the lime/cortosis bed rock*

stand back....

*growls* and the berlin wallll......fell

*throws both hands down as several kilos of rock fall from the wall and land before us*

that should be a good starter

" well, that was interesting, lot's of nice rock, i'm having so much fun, let's get to work, i think i'll use my saber before your tools"

* activates sabers, starts to try and cut the stone,but faisl and only mde a dent*

" let's use thsoe tool huh?"

Archived