Home

scheduled hunts

Wraith 8

i been thinking of a set up for hunts the past days.

people normally tell me they wish to just go out when they are online, but experience tells me this doesnt work. if we make a schedule for a hunt most of the time people show up.

(unlike myself last saturday wich im sorry for)

I was thinking like the following guidelines:

Mo

Recource / profession hunt

Tu

Recource / profession hunt

We

Th

Quest hunt

Fr

Quest hunt

Sa

War / PvP day.

Su

Meeting

Recource / Profession hunt =

the hunt for hides for architect

the hunt for meat for doctors

the hunt for special loot for armosmiths

the protection for DNA extraction for Bio engineers

etc

Quest hunt =

Badge hunt for like fort tusken

badge hun for like the corvette

badge hunt for like the warren

Loot hunt for like the geo caves

loot hunt for like the krayt pearl

War/PvP day

we will have a moment of PvP war with the Apostates

Meeting

do i need to explain?

insights are apreciated right now :)

Corzip/Atex

Not Bad. The only thing I have to say is I think the DNA extraction protection might be pointless since the group would probably cause the creatures to aggro someone in the group. And it would be boring for the group anyway.

Originally posted by Wraith 8

Sa

War / PvP day.

War/PvP day

we will have a moment of PvP war with the Apostates

Corzip/Atex sent out a mail asking who wants in and who wants out...? I suggest that everybody reply to it, because if you don't you'll be considered an enemy.

As far as who's out on my side, only Ivaax. He's still a noob with a CDEF weapon =).

If you guys have a meeting today I'd like to attend and talk about this some more.

well I like the idea of the Hunts, and it will be good for me since all of youw ill be helping a poor n00b :p

I forgot to reply to that email because two things

a) I can only play on saturdays around 7 or 8 EST and i think there are more european players here so it can be hard to get more people to talk with.

b) I'm a big big big N00b both in skills and 1 handed knowledge, last night a friend started his character the to talk with me and I tried to duel with him having 1 handed 3 and he only the first box, and he almost killed me! :(.

the second point gives me a better idea, if we are gonna have a weekly PvP day with the Apostates, then we will need something like a "fight club" one day of the week when all the players duel, no matter profession or anything and to their best, use the normal stims, buffs, armor specials and things like that to know what to do and what do you need to change to be better, as you saw in my second point someone with bad skills can kill someone with good ones if that person knows more than the second one, so that will be a day to help and give tips on how to PvP.

I hope I'll get a chance to get online today and see who's there to bother people.

just let's hope my sucking dial up won't make me have to wait hours for the last patch and the hot fix (i'm sure there must be a hot fix for today) so I can see people there.

The biggest part of the patch is in the weeks before the patch, so it shouldn't take you too long.

I just sent a mail to my members adding you to the "Do Not Attack" list, so you should be ok =).

As far as training...um, I agree =). Practice makes perfect and all that.

Archived