Home

Hey everybody! let's start a bar fight!

Doomie

Sabretooth entered the Cantina.

Sabretooth exited the Cantina.

Sabre came back and ordered a glass of Jawa Juice. The bartender was an undercover agent of Bush and throttles me with a yellow thread. But I takes him, punches him and flings him over me shoulder!

The bartender falls near LukeKatarn, and uh...

LukeKatarn is cleaning his head of glass pieces for 2 posts.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by max_rulz

*OCC*soz doom

max smacks lukekatarn in the head with a giant purple condom. lukekatarn is wondering what the purple thing is for a post

Post contents ignored.

Sabretooth starts playing volleyball in the Cantina and the ball accidently hits Evil Dark Jedi. EDJ is trying to fnd who hit him for 1 post and then trying to hit him for another post. This makes up a total of 2 posts. :)

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

Zoric then goes up to max and takes his hk-47.Zoric hits max over the head with it.Max is out for 2 posts.

You mean ak-47, HK-47 is the evil droid from kotor. Well anyways, globalstrike starts to feel hungry, so he goes outside and tries to wave down an icecream truck, the truck stops, but does so on top of zoric. While globalstrike is enjoying his icecream, zoric is drinking motor oil for 2 posts. :jawa :jawa

Doomgiver wakes up outside the bar, next to the statue of liberty, without any knowledge of how he got there, and starts kicking it. After kicking it for 5 years, 289 days, 23 hours, 56 minutes and 3 seconds, it collapses right on Globalstrike's head. He is out for three posts. (An' my foot hurts like a bitch)

alegis unbuttons his shirt and reveals an armor made out of mithril. "stolen from frodo". He then jumps forward, grabs max by his shoes and pulls em, rezsulting in max hitting the floor pretty hard with his head. Down for 5 posts. Alegis runs away and seeks cover behind the bar

gengis,i wasnt up. you are classified as down until you post again and i hadent posted!

max gets gengis by his head and pulls until it falls off. gengis is geting head surgery for 3 posts.

p.s the most amount of posts you can knock some1 down for is 3. read the rules on the first page.

Sabre picks up a chair and sits on it. Since it's in the air, and no ones sitting on it, it falls down...

down.......

down........

down........

Onto GlobalStrike, who is trying to get rid of it for 3 posts.

Archived