Home

Everyone should be proud of what I just did!!!

manoman81

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

I haven't, only 3 books. Just wanted to know if you had

I've only read the main three.

Where can I find these books?

In a book store......:p

Seriously, you can find em anywhere that sells lots of books typically, or on the internet :indif:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

umm... is this supposed to be a great accomplishment?

How low have we gotten when we think it's something big to get somebody to sit and stare at a TV screen for hours on end and like it? It's a waste of time that could be spent getting to know her a bit better.

(Sorry to put a wet blanket over your 'accomplishment', but I'd rather get to know a person rather than sit next to her without talking for hours.)

Originally posted by wildjedi

(Sorry to put a wet blanket over your 'accomplishment', but I'd rather get to know a person rather than sit next to her without talking for hours.)

Dude, you can't sit around and just get to know someone for hours and hours on end, you need other forms of entertainment. And if you can get the person to share your interests then the number of things you can do together increases.

Oh, I don't think it's a huge ordeal either, wildjedi. I have gotten to know her a lot more than what I let on to here. And I hope to marry her someday, and not because of SW or anything like that. I just thought it was amusing because not too long ago there was a poll asking if you would let a person that youre dating know youre a SW fan and when you would let that person know. To tell you the truth, I'm surprised that this thread made it to more than a few posts.

Originally posted by manoman81

And I hope to marry her someday, and not because of SW or anything like that. .

Quit lying to yourself, you know the only reason you want to marry her is so you have someone to watch Star Wars with when you're old and gray.

Archived