Home

Everyone should be proud of what I just did!!!

manoman81

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow...I didn't realize that my girlfriend would be the prize for everyone! :D

Clemme, I really need that stick to use on Chase. :stick:

As for getting her over here to the Swamp, that would be a negative. She really hates copmuters.... Oh yeah she really likes these -->:wok1:

Tie, just messing with you! It took me forever to learn PS. Check out Worth1000.com They have some great tutorials there if you want to learn from what others have done. There are a lot of tuts floating around on the net.

Originally posted by manoman81

So, I convinced my girlfriend to watch episode I and we just finished it. I had her sit down and watch 5 and 6. I explained to her 4 and she had seen 2 many times because of her nephew. Well, now she wants to know what everyone else is waiting for: How does Anakin become Vader? I just made my girlfriend, who hated Star Wars, a semi-fan!!!

Bad news: She liked Jar Jar...

Sorry...Thought it was great to get her to like SW

Hey I liked Jar Jar too....

Hey while you're at it manoman, you could have ET learn her a few things about Dune...

I mean that's Star War's father, and it's good if she's religous.

*remembers trying to explain what Dune is to friends*

Sheesh, I'm gonna buy them all stupid helmets :rolleyes:

I don't think I've ever gotten a girl to like or even understand what Star Wars is...

I am just running cricles around people aren't I?

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

Hey while you're at it manoman, you could have ET learn her a few things about Dune...

Oh! I forgot about Dune!! Get her to read Dune!! DO IT!!! NOW!!!

and then when you bring her to the swamp she'll see mah avvie and sig and be like, woah, that guy is awesome, he should be you guys' king

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Hold onto this one forevAr.

Don't worry. I'm doing my best to keep her.

So Dune is that good? I may read it myself this summer then. Read the LOTR series last summer.

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

Siv manoman81 get a replica of jar jar then give you girl friend a sword and then make her chop the head off of the jarjar replica.

Not sure if she would go for that at all...:)

Thanks everyone!

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Oh! I forgot about Dune!! Get her to read Dune!! DO IT!!! NOW!!!

and then when you bring her to the swamp she'll see mah avvie and sig and be like, woah, that guy is awesome, he should be you guys' king

Ok I regret saying that you should teach her...You obviously are too power hungry :rolleyes:

Oh and shouldn't the king have real power...or are we talking about the power the queen of England has...Ziltch

:D

Archived