Home

Trask on Taris!

lil_dude

Trask.jpg

using the warp codes i managed to get trask onto Taris, there are a few probelms that you 1st have though

1. you will never complete the endar spire quest(but who cares?)

2. he doesn't seem to fight unless you control him(i'm sure it's fixable)

3. no dialogue or sub-quest(fixable)

3. you're level is a little lower then it normally would be

4. you need to go get the sith uniforms then go to the undercity to activate the "search for bastila" quest

no at least i got him to Taris, now do any modders wanna take a shot at getting him to attack and making him dialogue and a sub-quest(if possible)

NOTE: NO CARTH!

Originally posted by lil_dude

NOTE: NO CARTH! [/b]

How can you beat the game without carth? what will you do on the leviathan? And other thing... In the Party screen, Trask's head stand where Bastila's head should be... when you will get Bastila, so Trask will disappear.

Originally posted by lil_dude

2. he doesn't seem to fight unless you control him(i'm sure it's fixable)

trask uses/is comprised of the "end_trask.utc" template.

In this template his faction id is listed as "5", which means that his

reputation is neutral(listed in repute.2da)...

Originally posted by Soulmaster

Instead of going through the trouble of getting Trask on Taris without having any of those problems, why don't you just edit the 2da files to make Carth into Trask?

Maybe T3 to Trask, so Carth will stay (i don't Carth lover, I like to threat him...)

i tried using the warp command as well to skip the endar spire level. that caused trask to pop up in the hideout on taris.

when i rescued bastila, instead of her popping up in the hideout, a second trask popped up.

trask takes up bastila's spot in the recruitable npc slots, dont know if there's some way to work around that.

i tend to use only the jedi characters once i get them unlocked, except for the purpose of side quests - so if there would be some kind of work around for this problem it would be nice to have another sidequest to work on for some new 'content' :)

Originally posted by maaes

i tried using the warp command as well to skip the endar spire level. that caused trask to pop up in the hideout on taris.

when i rescued bastila, instead of her popping up in the hideout, a second trask popped up.

trask takes up bastila's spot in the recruitable npc slots, dont know if there's some way to work around that.

i tend to use only the jedi characters once i get them unlocked, except for the purpose of side quests - so if there would be some kind of work around for this problem it would be nice to have another sidequest to work on for some new 'content' :)

ya for sure, i usualy go with a party of me, Bastila and Juhani/Canderous, it all depends on what i'm focusing on, good or evil

Originally posted by Soulmaster

Instead of going through the trouble of getting Trask on Taris without having any of those problems, why don't you just edit the 2da files to make Carth into Trask?

FAction ID has to be set to 2 (party member).

Archived