Home

What is you plot line what KOTOR 2 might be? (maybe possible sopilers!)

Hello people I think most of you have herd about KOTOR 2 Sith Lords? Well If you haven't here is the link to part of a plot line for Sith Lords

http://pc.ign.com/articles/511/511120p1.html

Any way I wrote this subject to get some Ideas from other people what the plot line for KOTOR 2 might be, so come on people write down your plot line for KOTOR 2 and lets see who can get the closet plot till E3 ot lucasarts tells us the offical plot line, This forum is just for fun while we wait for the next installment.

Ok here my plot

I think maybeCarth Onasi might return because he was a surviving crew member actually that depends

this time from what i herd (you know how Malak was interested in Bastilla and not you your self and you were the real hero it be very cool to have the sith after you and not any body else)

well this time the sith will hunt YOU! and not any one else, how exciting is that...now one thing i am hoping is.....(possible spoiler) the sith capture you and they force you to try and give in to the dark side..

this is some idea ok people letd here you plot line...make any thing up you like

i read somewhere that one of the planets in the new game is Carth's homeworld so maybe he makes a cameo.

Which ending from the first game does the new game take? Because your a new character does that mean your old one is still in the game somewhere. Or if they're dead maybe the new game's big twist will be that it was your new character that killed your old one!

Originally posted by Emperor Pangasa

According to the initial information, its safe to assume that the game had a darkside ending. The jedi order has been disabanded and the republic is on the brink of collapse. Whether Revan reclaimed the mantle of dark lord remains to be seen, this game is going to rock.:emperor::lightning

Actually, KOTOR II determines what kind of ending the first one had for you by asking questions though the course of the game...

• 1 month later...

Maybe Carth would return in this game, but it is only how you would tell your Kotor game went. This is because Carth could be killed in Kotor when Revan was female and had the lover quest activated and you went DS. Then Carth would appear on the Star Forge near the Ebon Hawk, and yes no avoiding him to be killed.

But you probably don't have Carth as an NPC because well, we all want new characters right?

I think a really good KOTOR 2 plot line would be, and being your PC is supposed to have amnesia at the beginning;

Being you were one of the Jedi who went with Revan and Malak to fight the Mandalorians, that it was the your PC that was the one who started Revan and Malak down the dark path in the first place, and you find out that is why you exiled yourself.

It would work in a Star Wars story on so many levels, you know the whole redemption thing.

i like the fact that if you go dark you will have different people in your party than you would if you went light, 10 is the most you can have at any stage, so there could be 25 different characters you cain your party, that adds to the replayability

^^^^^

I agree, even just to hear the different NPC's banters with one another, and the short quips they have about things.

I also hope with some of the NPC's you can take them down the dark path with you, or bring them to the lightside.

25 possible NPCs!!!! thats awesome finally maybe I can have that all lightside jedi party that I've always wanted, I just wish you could have more active party memebers than three even if it is just one more, I would love to re-create the whole Episode 2 - Coliseum battle with some cool new Kotor 2 mods, oh I'm getting ahead of myself all I know is that when I get this game I'm goign lightside all the way... atleast for the first playthrough :D

^^^^^

Mav, you need to "feel the power of the dark side", in KOTOR 2 going dark side won't make you feel like a lunch-credit stealing bully this time... Obsidian said so. :D

Sith Lord baby! :lightning

And with 25 NPC's you will really be able to customize your lightside/darkside party even further!

Archived