• Zaalbar
    • Jolee
    • Carth
    • Bastilla
    • Canderous
    • HK-47
    • T3-M3
    • Juhani

I hate Juhani the most,with Carth as a close second.Carth is too strict and he can talk about nothing except stupid "I dont trust anyone" topic.I hate Jolee too,he has a sense of humor but I couldn't stand it when he told me story about some stupid pityful laughable guy and told me that "force was swirling around him like a hurricane" and about me : "it's not so much of hurricane,more like a slight breeze".I,Dark Lord Revan,would crush that guy like a cockroach.Well,old fool,you gonna pay for your lack of manners,and consciousness,when we meet Bastila in rakata temple.

• 3 weeks later...

I just made my vote to Bastila. Lectures about the dark side, but such an arrogant Jedi. I hope she or someone like her will not return in Kotor II. I would like to see more Jedi like: Kyle Katarn, Jolee, Luke Skywalker, Qui Gon Jinn, Ganner Rhysode, Kyp Durron, Anakin Skywalker. Why? These Jedi are having some fun. I always thought Jedi are cool because of their ability to use the force but common there are enough Jedi out there in Movies/books which tells being a Jedi is way more fun. How are Jedi like Zhar, Bastila, Dorak, Vrook, Juhani, Vandar, Nemo.............. ever going to keep you from falling to the dark side?!

And of course those crazy rules like you are not allowed to love?! Common, use the force for fun sometimes (force persuade to not pay a docking fee). You won't receive DS points for that!

In Kotor Jolee Bindo is the only one who is capable of keeping one from the Dark side.

Originally posted by illuzion69

Now there is a good idea for a mod!:D

Make a mod where T3 has the properties of a plasteel cylender and can store all those used and now useless quest items and numerous useless datapads found throughout the game. That would definately fit the definition of a trash can... Hmm! :D

Zaalbar! (just a bit late) hes the one i hate i cant talk to him and once i save his people he still wont talk to me, and he doesnt have a side quest!? whats up with that?!!? his side quest could've been his saving or enslaving his home-world. GRRR!! :D

MattCole

t3 is definetely the worst, one time i used the save game editor and gave myself tons of security skill so i would not need him, and yes, will someone please make a trashcan mod? then i wont have 50 datapads and and it wont take me 10 minutes to find which one is new

i know i went off topic a lot

Archived