• Zaalbar
    • Jolee
    • Carth
    • Bastilla
    • Canderous
    • HK-47
    • T3-M3
    • Juhani

I cant decide between hk-47 or t3 m3 because all t3 does is beep at u and ur supposed to understand what he's saying and hk-47 never tells u what he's saying i mean in the films c3-po always told us what r2-d2 was saying when he beeped at u

Originally posted by maverick187

and yet he is the only confirmed NPC to return in Kotor 2....LOL

I know, it's a shame... There is just something wrong with that.

Possibly T3 will be more useful in KOTOR: TSL, like being able to open doors and things no others can or something.

If I remember from this video I watched on the site, you can go to Telos, so you might see Carth... >_< Just thought you ought to know. Really hate the guy, personally. Oh, and Jolee rocks. His sense of humour's brilliant. "Now, my throat is dry and you're making me cranky. Shoo." Brilliance.

Originally posted by pascalneder009

I hate Jolee, cause when I took him and juhani with me then I everytime had to wait for him, he was standing there and moved when juhani and I were already at the other side of the map

i had that problem with T3 (Piece of S....) anyway, i had that problem with the ...... droid, and all i did was select him as the leader and moved him, then he follows me everywhere (Sith Base only, cant stand him)

MattCole

I gave T3 a moment to shine on Leviathan: he is the one who rescues everyone else. He aborts the memory wipe, repairs the interogation droid and optimizes the droid's weapons and shields (and uses few parts because his skill is so high), puts the interrogation droid in patrol mode, and then lets the interrogation droid take the point while he fries the Sith guards with his flamethrower. It's really cool to see the little guy come through.

Later on, Carth promises to make sure T3 gets a medal.

Archived