Home

Gas Prices!

kipperthefrog

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...so what if gas went up to 8-10 bucks a gallon? then poor people would have to choose between payng all the bills or being able to drive to work in order to HAVE a job!(public transportation wouldn't be much of an option either cuase the busses have to pay for gas too! busses and taxis would be expensive too!)

Wouldn't there be protests! rage among the people? an uprising?

Originally posted by kipperthefrog

...so what if gas went up to 8-10 bucks a gallon? then poor people would have to choose between payng all the bills or being able to drive to work in order to HAVE a job!(public transportation wouldn't be much of an option either cuase the busses have to pay for gas too! busses and taxis would be expensive too!)

Wouldn't there be protests! rage among the people? an uprising?

There is always indeed...when prices reach a certain level. Then everybody reacts highly agressive....but the problem is...we get USED to it. First you're angry, then you say youself...well I can't change it anyway...so lets get cool (till the next time the prices explode :))

Originally posted by |GG|Carl

Here one litre costs about 1 US dollar, but, I dunno how much a gallon is, so I dunno if gas is cheap or expensive here....

1 US gallon is about 3.8 litres. So naturally, $1/litre = $3.8/gallon.

Originally posted by kipperthefrog

Last time I checked, there was something called a bicycle ;)

Really. Cheap, healthy and effective. And a lot more fun than sitting in a car.

There is always indeed...when prices reach a certain level. Then everybody reacts highly agressive....but the problem is...we get USED to it. First you're angry, then you say youself...well I can't change it anyway...so lets get cool (till the next time the prices explode )

dont you think Eventualy, not very many people can afford gas, then people wold eventualy catch on? we shouldnt "get used to it" we should not TOLERATE that kind of TYRANNY! i think if gas goes too high, then we cant afford anything else, then the economy will collapse!

Last time I checked, there was something called a bicycle

Really. Cheap, healthy and effective. And a lot more fun than sitting in a car.

you cant ride a bike EVERYWHERE!

Archived