Home

Gas Prices!

kipperthefrog

Found a really cool site (Well, cool to me, I like this kind of stuff)

I give you, a cold fusion reactor the size of a pickle jar!

http://jlnlabs.online.fr/cfr/html/cfr10.htm

Amazing, the second test they put out 110% of the power they used

Energy OUTPUT/INPUT = 78768 / 71551 = 1.10

and google Edmund Storms, he is said to have made a cold fusion reactor to power his house the size of a cabinet.

TiE

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Neverhoodian

Nope. In fact it'll only accelerate the fuel consumption. Strike aircraft, tanks and aircraft carriers guzzle gas like nobody's business.

I don't think you'll get much sympathy from our European members...they've had to put up with obcene gas prices for years.

I meant that no war, as in, not any war..

As in, war wont make up for the fact that we're running out of oil.

Confusion :p

Gas, Gas, Gas... Oh you mean petrol! I dunno, calling a liquid gas, whatever next, you will all be calling pavements "sidewalks" and trousers "pants".

Anyway

"The average UK price of unleaded petrol breaches 80 pence a litre as tensions in the Middle East send crude oil prices higher."

BBC News.

(edit) thats about $1.40 so you lot should stop complaining methinks!

lol yeah, someone (in America) I was talking to the other day was saying that it cost her about $25 to fill her car up. LOL, the other day it cost me around $70.

Yes, sometimes I wish those silly Americans would stop complaining about their cheap fuel. :p

Originally posted by ZBomber

TIE - That site is exagerating.... I doubt we'll have oil wars.... :p

[Paranoid]Thats what they want you to think, but I will show them, they will think I am crazy, but Im not the one that is crazy, its those people, the ones who don't care about what is going to happen, it gonna be worse than the matrix and termiator put together, where all gonna die some day, but I won't be the last, I will stock pile wepons and gasoline, and I will survivle the government and there terible onslaught for the gas, and people around the world will starve cause there food money have gone to gas so they can drive to the store to buy food, but there is no money, so no food for them, hahaha, that will make me a prime target, so I will kill them all.....etc, etc, etc....[/paranoid]

TiE

Originally posted by beeurd

lol yeah, someone (in America) I was talking to the other day was saying that it cost her about $25 to fill her car up. LOL, the other day it cost me around $70.

Yes, sometimes I wish those silly Americans would stop complaining about their cheap fuel. :p

the hell? what kind of car does she have? it's costing near $70 here too.

here are some cars that may solve the oil problem!

Cars Of The Future

unfortunatly, i have heard that the oil companies are just greedy, they lied about the fuel shortage and they are charging ridiculis fees!

they paying car companies off to keep hybrid cars from being mass produced so people will HAVE to buy lots of gas! they would loose so much money in the face of alternitive fuels! the money they would make on fuel that costs 8 - 10 bucks a gallon would moe than make up for the money paid in car company and government bribes!

Originally posted by kipperthefrog

they paying car companies off to keep hybrid cars from being mass produced so people will HAVE to buy lots of gas!

That's unlikely though. They would know that more people use their fuel, the sooner they are going to go out of business. lol

Originally posted by ZBomber

TIE - That site is exagerating.... I doubt we'll have oil wars.... :p

*cough*Iraq*cough*

:p

Let's put this in perspective. We're human. We're greedy and always want what someone else has got. If resources diminish...people will fight to get those resources, especially when it has an impact on their economy and lifestyle.

There will be oil wars...and oh, so much more. :(

Will the world end?

Don't be ridiculous. It's not like we can't manage without motor cars etc.

*points to the humble horse*

We used those for millennia. :p

Originally posted by beeurd

Yeah, lol. I had to pay my road tax the other day... £165. Damn them! *shakes fist at government*

Well, in Norway, car owners pay in average more than $2600 in taxes connected to car use every year. Again, no need to complain ;) .

Originally posted by MuRaSaMuNe

I don't wanna think about that.... they are already nearly a dollar a gallon here...... I saw 92 this morning :mad:

WHAT! Its going up at a rate of 10 cents a week here and its already like 2.10 a gallon?

:mad:

o sorry I didn't even think of wehre you lived. Where do you live?

originaly posted by tie 23

[Paranoid]Thats what they want you to think, but I will show them, they will think I am crazy, but Im not the one that is crazy, its those people, the ones who don't care about what is going to happen, it gonna be worse than the matrix and termiator put together, where all gonna die some day, but I won't be the last, I will stock pile wepons and gasoline, and I will survivle the government and there terible onslaught for the gas, and people around the world will starve cause there food money have gone to gas so they can drive to the store to buy food, but there is no money, so no food for them, hahaha, that will make me a prime target, so I will kill them all.....etc, etc, etc....[/paranoid]

I think you have a point here! i could buy $100 a month or more for gas a month while its cheap, nd when gas goes up to $50 to $100 a gallon, i sell my basement full of gas and get rich!

Originally posted by RoxStar

WHAT! Its going up at a rate of 10 cents a week here and its already like 2.10 a gallon?

:mad:

o sorry I didn't even think of wehre you lived. Where do you live?

Canada so its $0.90/litre I said gallon on that post but meant litre :p Good ol metric system

Originally posted by MuRaSaMuNe

I don't wanna think about that.... they are already nearly a dollar a gallon here...... I saw 92 this morning :mad:

holy crap... gas is nearly $2.50 a gallon out here in southern cali..

Archived