Home

Gas Prices!

kipperthefrog

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MuRaSaMuNe

I don't wanna think about that.... they are already nearly a dollar a gallon here...... I saw 92 this morning :mad:

WHERE DO YOU LIVE???

It's $1.75/gal here in SC (last that I saw at least)

It hasn't been $0.92/gal in a long time...

1.90????? HOLY CRAP!!!!!! That's in American currency as well? My god.... Im in Southern Ontario in Canada.... I thought mine was high lol, wow. It's normally ~0.70 but wayyyyy back when i remember going to a gas station with ~0.60 in Hamilton Ont.

I live right next to a Gas Startion (With store=candy and sodas=yummy), regular unleaded is over $2.50 some days.

Yah, ditto what Baw Bag said.

I read in a news paper its over $5 in England per gallon (Don't bitch about the pounds vs dollars and liters vs gallons! they were converted) and under $0.14 in Venuzela (No typo here folks!)

We're screwed. :p

TiE

gallons, pfft, get with the metric system !

anyways, here in Ozstralia, a LITRE of unleaded is floating around the dollar mark...which isnt that good...but manageable all things considered... I am lucky and work relatively close to home :)

mtfbwya

As a fellow australian, i can back up this statement :p

it is floating round $1/L

some days itll be 82c/L

the next itll be 97c/L

its crazy!!

but....

I think everyone should take the time to read this, if they havent already.

http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/PageOne.html

go through the different parts, and any other sections of the site that take your fancy :p

Originally posted by GonkH8er

No war will make up for the fact that we're fast running out of oil....

Nope. In fact it'll only accelerate the fuel consumption. Strike aircraft, tanks and aircraft carriers guzzle gas like nobody's business.

I don't think you'll get much sympathy from our European members...they've had to put up with obcene gas prices for years.

Originally posted by GonkH8er

I think everyone should take the time to read this, if they havent already.

http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/PageOne.html

go through the different parts, and any other sections of the site that take your fancy :p

Oh great, you just ruined my day :mad: now I know Im only gonna live to 45 cause the world ran out of gas, ****.... this is gay.

The only way to solve this is make ever car on earth a Hybrid car, I bet in a couple of years, gas cars will be come illegal to make and people will be taxed for driving gas cars. AHHH!!!!

TiE

Archived