Home

ebon hawk in kotor 2

Darth Stig

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by Aleggy

hey does that mean we're going to see a repeat of seeing the same video clip numerous times throughout the game just before we have to shoot 6 enemy ships out of the sky

Oh... Aleggy, you mean the one you watch once then skip by forever more, like all the rest of the travel movies! :D

doesnt the preveiws of kotor2 make it seem more darker and action packed then the first game? the preveiw i saw was dark screen near some lake or something . also as much as i enjoy the veiw of the ebon hawk how can you ride it again? as far as i know all the characters from the first one arent playable so how the hell would the e-hawk be back for u 2 pilot:confused:

anyone know???

Originally posted by FiEND_138

IIRC, it's found abandoned in an asteroid(?) hangar, & you use T3 to make the repairs to get it operational. This is all from memory, so it could be wrong.

You are not wrong there FiEND! :D

Because that is what I heard as well! :D

T3-M4 is finally(?) useful for something.

You could probably give yourself a really high (HIGH) repair rating and fix the Ebon Hawk yourself.

Allow me to list the ways he was useful(?) in KotOR.

1) Getting into the Sith base on Taris (but you can give yourself a really high security skill (and I mean HIGH) and break in that way (and therefore not get him at all (I tried this and when I got captured by the Leviathan and said he could free us, the dialog ended and everyone was still standing in the center of the Ebon Hawk)).

2) Getting uncaptured by the Leviathan (but you can use any other character for that (and if you do number 1, have to (I think, it was a long time ago, and I haven't tried it since)).

3) Getting the Holowan Emporium and giving him an Insta-Kill Blaster (but then the game is WAAAAY too easy).

:fett:

Archived