Home

*sigh* Rancor Obsession

Jedi_Vogel

Wasn't one level with a rancor enough?

I'm currently doing another mission on Jedi Academy but I wanted to avoid the Boba Fett mission, and instead got a rancor. My FPS slowed down so much that I had to switch again but I will have to face the rancor at some point.

The hanger is pretty small and even with Force Speed the rancor catched up in seconds. How the flip do you kill that thing (seeing how they tell you right at the start "Weapons are useless against it", even the rocket launcher lol)?

There's one good point, he killed all the Reborn and Cultists for me :D:p

Don't even bother fighting the Reborn and Cultists. Just RUN!!!!!!! Force Speed is a must. Chances are that the mutant Rancor will be distracted by the Reborn and Cultists, allowing you more time to get away from the thing. Look for the conveyor belt towards the end of the level. That is where the secret to defeating the Rancor lies. I'll leave it to you to figure out what to do from there.

Hope that helps. Come back if you need any more help.

Naaah, the Fett level is tougher.

hit the switches and stuff in the room and a door at a corner of the room will open. Go through the door, to the other side and run tthrough, the rancor will break a large door and enter. After that, the rest is obvious till the conveyor belt part. First, pull the lever to activate the conveyor belt. Then go inside a door, kill the cultists (or bring them out) and go to the window area. When/If the Rancor is in front of you, hit the lever, and a cinematic will tell you the rest

• 2 weeks later...

Archived