Home

Funny, but True!

Joetheeskimo

Another story from my High School days.

I was sitting in my Physics class and we were going over some mundane thing when suddenly my teacher, Mr. Eisely, let out a sharp "YOW!"

We looked at him and he was glaring out of the open door. We found out that the chemistry teacher downstairs had made potato guns, using metal pipes & a chemical reaction, and had just shot our teacher with a piece of potato!

This was in retribution for Mr. Eisely teaching us the laws of motion by dropping & rolling bowling balls on his floor (which was directly above the same chemistry teacher).

nothin really good.

My friend pegged the P.E. teacher in the back of the head with a football.

my brother shot a party popper the wrong way and hurt his hand.

ok.. so i have no ineteresting stories.. that i can think of..

Originally posted by BongoBob

:rofl:

Selene, that's a keeper :D

One time in 6th period we had a sub that kept falling asleep, and we just kept messin with him the whole time. Example:We threw paper at him, yelled fire drill, and the best of them all. We told him the bell rang. He said we could go, and we got out 5 minutes earlier. And he never found out about it.

:)

We did something lke that with a sub I had after our lunch hour. Even though we already had lunch, he didn't know bout that. we told him the bell that really let people into the 3rd lunch hour was our lunch time, and he never knew to this day :)

Archived