Home

Which is your lightsabre preference?

Colma Adawin

What type of lightsabre do you enjoy using the MOST?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. What type of lightsabre do you enjoy using the MOST?

• Single Standard sabre
    • Dual standard sabre
    • Single Short sabre
    • Dual Short sabre
    • Single two-handed Sabre
    • Dual two-handed Sabre

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Hybris

It working now sorry to waste your time.

hey don't worry about it there were probably other people with the same problem, it may have solved their problems as well. i really don't think you wasted my time, i just forgot to mention about the instuctions, sorry.

Originally posted by Malak369

i used the link above. it said save as baseitems1. i changed that to baseitems.2da and cicked save. i looked at it and it said it was a text document instead of 2da file

i'm confused :confused: i really dont understand why its doing this?

CALLING OUT TO ANYONE WHO MAY UNDERSTAND THIS PROBLEM PLEASE PM HIM TO HELP!!!!

i just posted how to make all dual handed weapons into single handed weapons in the "request a mod" thread using kotor tool. when i get back to my comp. i will post a download for it, but that might be week or so, if someone else can post it earlier please do.

Originally posted by Arteale

Yeah, guess who he stole that from? ;):p

Who cares? Bad is bad. Besides, who was the red dual-blade stolen from? :D

Single-standard-purple.

*Sits back and laughs at the so-called Jedi cutting off their own body parts while trying to wield 2 dual-blades at the same time*

If there was an everything option, I would vote for that. I change saber style at my every playthrough.

Each one has its advantages. A double bladed lightsaber(with the right crystals) can do more damage then two sabers. Single saber has a higher hit rate advantage over the two others. Two sabers gives you the advantage of using four different crystals.

It would go like this:

Double-bladed: Firepower

Single: Higher Hit rate

Two sabers: Versatility

Originally posted by JackJJackal

Either dual standard sabres, OR I believe it is Sephiroths not sure, But Revans sabre single I LOVE Revan/Malaks Sabre! If I could just get one of those in yellow I would be happy forever hahaha!

Hey JackJJackal over at pcgamemods in my Revan/Sith/Bastila Item Pack now has a Yellow Jedi Revan Saber using Malak's Model. As well as all the other colors, even White with the Revan The White add-on.:D

http://www.pcgamemods.com/6/

I still vote for 2 Standard Red Sabers:saberr: :saberr:

Or 2 Of My Darth Revan Malak Model Sabers.:emperor:

• 4 weeks later...

Dual standard sabers are the way I go. The double-bladed sabers are great, but I feel I have more protection/offensive capability with the dual standards. Besides, I feel cool swinging two blades over my head. :)

Though this isn't a poll about lightsaber colors, everyone else is giving their colors of preference, so I'll just give mine as well: blue and green.

Undoubtedly a green standard lightsaber, at least for my favourite character. :saberg:

If I were to try another type of armament, I'd probably go for a combination of a standard and a short lightsaber, blue and violet as blade colours. (Not yet sure which colour for which saber, though ...)

Korto Vos

Violet Dual Standard Sabers with Consular hilts ...only because I also own Jedi Academy and that is what I use in that game to devastating effect simply for the fact that you can windmill the blades in such a fashion that a two-handed saber user can't even touch you :) Wishlist for KOTOR... someone to mod in a saber with Consular hilts, violet bladed, but uses the force mantle crystal :)

Archived