Home

kotor 2 rodian???

*Atris*

i was watching soom footage of kotor 2 from ign and it showed some od the team, i saw mira (young bounty hunter) keira(i think thats the name)(old jedi mentor) atton (big muscle bound guy) someone standing near them but i couldnt make out who it was and a RODIAN. If this rodian is a party member all i can say is WHY?!?!? What a waste of a space its like t3m4 that could have been used for a much more interesting character but no a droid which you use once......

Originally posted by lowiej

What a waste of a space its like t3m4 that could have been used for a much more interesting character but no a droid which you use once......

Haven't Obsidian already said that one thing they're trying to do is make sure all of the NPCs are good enough that you won't just use them once and then forget about them?

Originally posted by sithchick

but its a droid!!! i want more jedi and twieleks

I'm actually hoping that they keep the number of recruitable Jedi to a minimum, as being able to use 3 at once was one of the reasons that the original KotOR was so easy (to the point that I had to force myself to only use my main character with 2 non-Jedi).

Regarding T3 being a droid, well, Star Wars is all about droids, isn't it? Where would Luke and Co. have been without R2D2 and even C3PO was occasionally a crucial companion.

Originally posted by JediFanatic10

what would be awesome is a zaabrak male... you all know whats coming and make him darker and darker til he strongly resembles the ultimate sith warrior.... Darth Maul

Why would a complete rip-off of Darth Maul be cool? Should we then not have a rip-off of Palapatine and (the Force save us) Jar Jar Binks to top it off?

I would just like to some more alien jedi. We only saw some twi'leks and Vandar. Even JA had Zabraks and Rodians.

It would also be fun if more aliens were involved in your party. Last time all we got were a Wookiee, a Twi'lek and a Cathar. I mean come on! It's Star Wars! Let's see some more aliens!

In your party of course...

Archived