Home

AOTC TC not working

sora

i whanted to know if anyone downlpaded the aotctc demo. iam asking this because ive try twice now to download it from lucasfiles and it stops the download at 36% then closer. it does save as a winzip file. anyone else have this problem? thanks

As the topic says i have a problem with the demo. i downloaded it from lucasfiles to my destop. installed it. then when i clicked on the aotctc jedi academy icon it says at the top "couldnt load mpdefalut.cfg. any help would be apperciated.

i was just kidding about the title. but i cant get the muiltiplayer version to work. when i click on the aotctc icon it says "couldnt load mpdefault.cfg". then i tried the jedi academy icon. when into setup, then mods. the file there is only a capitale A. then it loads back up and says theres a errow saying it needs to shutdown the program. any help?

*sigh* the answer is not in the forums. ive looked at each on in the demo support. most just say to go into the game and try it by setup, mods. and the other thing is the people that posted with my problems dont get answerd. since i cant find a solution any one care to give a link to the right topic. or some more help. thanks

here are the only topic with my problem. none have been resovled

Demo problem

yet another problem with the mod

my demo wont work

LOL!

when i uninstall AOTCTC i had 2 reinstall JKA

i didnt get that sceen when i started it,,,,,,,,,,

my friends have it,,,,,,but can u tell me if there is a way to uninstall AOTCTC so it dont be like this,,,,,,,?

People having installation\uninstallation problems should look at this thread

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127563

snife, is this what you are talking about?

Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop

After I used Add\Remove Programs to remove AOTC:TC, I found that my launcher program (JediAcademy.exe) that lets you launch the single player or multiplayer game no longer worked and gave me this error message:

error_msg.jpg

I can still launch the single-player and multiplayer games directly, but obviously that's a bug that needs to be fixed. I'll post it on your board too.

EDIT: I was able to repair it by copying all the files in the Install directory on CD 1 to the Install directory in my game installation.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived